Action Replay and the 3DS XL (Hypothetically)

#11Ep1cUserPosted 1/24/2013 11:05:03 AM
Never mind guys and gals, I decided to not purchase the AR because of the crappy pkmn cheats in it, and I will not use any codes from un-official websites. Thank you so much though!
You guys responded fast and to-the-point! I will definitely be sticking around this Board!

-Ep1C
#12LOLRIFANPosted 1/24/2013 11:14:43 AM
but the unofficial sites actually TEST there codes unlike code junkies plus cj always releases the BARE minimum of codes were as those other sites will constantly add new codes...
---
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84
#13GenkiPosted 1/24/2013 12:13:56 PM
I found it sneaky the way the package was advertised to work with 3DS. Some less informed people might think that AR can be used with 3DS games when it won't work with 3DS game. :P

Oh well. I still have my old "pre-3DS" AR and the USB cable so I could update from my computer if I needed to. Judging by the dust buildup on my AR, I probably haven't used it for a while as I play mainly DLC games and 3DS carts so AR won't be of any help.
---
3DS friend code 1762-2819-7829
#14LOLRIFANPosted 1/24/2013 12:28:35 PM
honestly i mostly want it for sm3dland and rer

i used super guide and forgot not to save so the only way for me to get a perfect file is to start over or cheat.

rer i keep running out of ammo too much plus i forgeot to scan the enemies during the last level...
---
#15Kyoshiro12345Posted 1/24/2013 12:28:40 PM
one question though
why would you need an AR? cant beat the game? dont play it
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#16halomonkey1_3_5Posted 1/24/2013 3:24:48 PM
Kyoshiro12345 posted...

"have a physical malady that prevents you from completing a mission in a game you love? F*** YOU GET BETTER SCRUB"

besides that, why cant someone play a game how they want? If they want to cheat, there is nothing honestly wrong with that. Games are for enjoyment, not just for 1337 srs bizniz competition.
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#17LOLRIFANPosted 1/24/2013 3:31:27 PM
halomonkey1_3_5 posted...
Kyoshiro12345 posted...

"have a physical malady that prevents you from completing a mission in a game you love? F*** YOU GET BETTER SCRUB"

besides that, why cant someone play a game how they want? If they want to cheat, there is nothing honestly wrong with that. Games are for enjoyment, not just for 1337 srs bizniz competition.

yeah cheating doesn't effect you when we do it in single player.
as far people cheating in online it's the same logic behind NOT banning guns.

just because someone uses something in a harmful way is no reason to ban it. hell by this logic we cannot use scissors because they can kill someone...
---