The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Anyone have a Tetris or Punch Out /Downloadable game code they don't want?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone have a Tetris or Punch Out /Downloadable game code they don't want?
4 years ago#1
I have two Six game Double XP codes for Halo 4 if anyone would be willing to trade one of the games for both of them.
I may be able to get another six game eventually but there is no guarantee. If I get one I would give it to whoever I traded with if anyone does want to trade.
3DS FC: 4425-1519-7421
4 years ago#2
Quick bump. If anyone does PM me about it.
4 years ago#3
last bump then I'll leave it lie.
4 years ago#4
No one is gonna give you a free game, stop begging us.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/420/404/bc7.gif
4 years ago#5
-Unknown posted...
No one is gonna give you a free game, stop begging us.

One: I said it was my last bump so you don't have to hate.

Two: I didn't mean to make it sound free in the title. I worded it poorly. I intend to trade halo double xp codes for a game and now it sucks because it looks like I'm just begging.

This may sound like a poor trade to some but I have LITERALLY done this exact trade before on this board so I'm not on some hopeless quest. I'm simply seeing if anyone else would be willing to make a similar trade.
4 years ago#6
Stop begging for free games and just go buy them yourself. You must be a democrat
HD 5850--6 GB DDR3--MSI 870-G45 AM3--Win. 7 64bit--Phenom II X4 955 BE--hec X-power pro 650w--CM 690--1600x900--Steam id=derwake
4 years ago#7
derwake posted...
Stop begging for free games and just go buy them yourself. You must be a democrat

PLEASE read my first post.
4 years ago#8
The people who responded to this topic so far can't actually read. I don't have a 360 nor do I have coins for any more download codes so I can't be of much help.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
4 years ago#9
I actually have seen some people get free games by begging and acting all pitiful on this site, so it's not unheard of.
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
4 years ago#10
There was a guy here who was handing out those codes around Christmas. So crazymerio isn't doing something crazy. I don't think double XP codes can match a free game.
NNID: Snyder78
3DS FC: 3695-1354-4936
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone have a Tetris or Punch Out /Downloadable game code they don't want?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived