I wish I could get into Fire Emblem.

#11ferofaxPosted 1/18/2013 1:17:26 AM
urmomishawt04 posted...
From: Nickcool1996 | Posted: 1/18/2013 12:01:22 AM | #002
It's free.

But that's a waste of 15 minutes if I don't like it :(

Did you like school? Otherwise, that's a terrible waste of YEARS.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#12ssbmrocksPosted 1/18/2013 2:05:57 AM
I don't like SRPG's really but for some reason I really like Fire Emblem. If you're afraid of losing 15 minutes of your time on a demo you might not like, how can you even call yourself a gamer?
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#13urmomishawt04(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 7:14:41 AM(edited)
Demo is some-what fun! Enjoying it (a lot more than the GBA games)

Maybe I should play that gamecube FE I never tried >_> I have it somewhere.
---
B&B <3: http://i.imgur.com/kIowJ.png
PSN: D4RK M4R10 / 3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794
#14EvonfirePosted 1/18/2013 10:08:39 AM
I know how you feel about SRPG's TC but I would encourage you to download the Fire Emblem Demo and play through it at least a few times. The first time I played this I pretty much didn't like it, too much dialogue and the battle system was just so foreign to me. The 2nd time I gave it a try I started noticing the music, the graphics, how polished this game is. I started seeing the strategy aspect of it as being challenging and quite fun actually.

So I dunno... now im on the fence about this game. I might buy it anyway because I'm trying to amass a decent 3ds game collection and FE is kind of a gem of a game.
---
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker. Friend Code: 3668-7314-6427.
#15EndgamePosted 1/18/2013 11:16:24 AM
guys, stop calling Awakening a "Strategy" and/or "Tactical RPG"

there is nothing strategic or tactical about grinding games that advertise the hell out of their game breaking mechanics that only the player gets to take advantage of
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#16LORD_LMAOPosted 1/18/2013 11:20:26 AM
Endgame posted...
guys, stop calling Awakening a "Strategy" and/or "Tactical RPG"

there is nothing strategic or tactical about grinding games that advertise the hell out of their game breaking mechanics that only the player gets to take advantage of

there you are. i was guessing you would have been the second or third to reply. are u at work or something?
---
"garfield64 has long beautiful hair that any sane woman would kill to have"