The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

FE lunatic mode

#1notacosPosted 1/17/2013 10:04:51 PM
Beat the demo on normal to get a feel for it. Pretty easy to adjust & understand. Enjoyed alot, but combat was too easy. Man'd up, chose lunatic...
Start of the battle:
See 700 more units, decide to brace for a defense with pair ups. First enemy comes, swings for half health, I swing for like nothing, enemy counters again & kills me. 1 battle, 1 enemy, 1 huge failure. Wat do? Tips? No wonder it's named lunatic mode.
---
3ds Friend code:
1950-7400-2754
#2GreenSF49Posted 1/17/2013 10:26:04 PM
1 file line

1.Frederick
2.Lissa
3.Marlon
4.Chrom(e)
---
Your Mom! [insert nike logo here]
#3notacos(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 10:51:39 PM
GreenSF49 posted...
1 file line

1.Frederick
2.Lissa
3.Marlon
4.Chrom(e)

why?
---
3ds Friend code:
1950-7400-2754
#4xLinkkuPosted 1/17/2013 11:47:30 PM
Wow, I'm surprised at the amount of people who think Lunatic is hard. Seriously, It's called the Pair Up system. USE IT.

Beat it twice already on Lunatic, first try I only lost 1 unit (Virion), second try I didn't lose anyone.

Lunatic is for those who want challenge, but in my opinion, it doesn't really let you enjoy the game as much as if you were playing Hard mode or Easy mode- uh I mean "Normal".

But seriously just let Frederick do a majority of the attacking, pair him up with Robin for some decent stat boosts. You'll be fine. I usually just latch Lissa onto Chrom so she doesn't die.
---
Official Fennekin of the Pokemon X/Y boards
3DS FC: Bryan 4296-3998-3033
#5GeorgeyPeorgeyPosted 1/18/2013 12:03:13 AM
xLinkku posted...
Wow, I'm surprised at the amount of people who think Lunatic is hard. Seriously, It's called the Pair Up system. USE IT.

Beat it twice already on Lunatic, first try I only lost 1 unit (Virion), second try I didn't lose anyone.

Lunatic is for those who want challenge, but in my opinion, it doesn't really let you enjoy the game as much as if you were playing Hard mode or Easy mode- uh I mean "Normal".

But seriously just let Frederick do a majority of the attacking, pair him up with Robin for some decent stat boosts. You'll be fine. I usually just latch Lissa onto Chrom so she doesn't die.

I imagine a lot of people were playing it as though they would actually play the game. (i.e. Trying to give as little experience as possible to the Jeigans)
#6HurricaneManningPosted 1/18/2013 12:03:41 AM
Letting Frederick do a majority of anything in the early game is a bad habit to get into.
---
Suck for Luck watch: SUCCESS
BOILER UP!