Demos should be limited.

#11DragonyeuwPosted 1/18/2013 1:34:27 PM
The demos are just long enough to whet your appetite for the game. The only demo on my 3ds that I've played multiple times is Theatrhythm but any other game where you're playing the same scene over and over, what's the point in replaying it endlessly? And the theatrhythm demo sold me on purchasing the game( its on my to buy list).
---
Current systems owned: PS3 slim,xbox 360 Gears model, Wii, PS2,Dreamcast, SNES, White PS Vita, Red 3Ds, PSP3000, PSPGo,
#12AntiyonderPosted 1/18/2013 5:54:58 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
Except if you just play the demo, you're not getting the full experience. Those with the full game will laugh at you as you play the same segment over and over.

1. This. Take Lego Batman 2 for example. Not only do you not get to play past the first level, but you never get a chance to play as any of the other Batman or DC Character.

Plus if some people choose not to get the game, maybe it's because what they sample isn't worth paying for. Quality products tend to sell even when some have the option/means to enjoy it for free.

2. TC, you do realize that once your uses of the demo are up, you can no longer play that demo at all, right? Even if you delete and download, you're denied further samples.
#13EndgamePosted 1/18/2013 6:03:20 PM
Imagine if we lived in a world of unlimited demos

seeing how 3DS is the first I've heard of this bull****, I don't have to imagine anything
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#1490sRetroGamingPosted 1/18/2013 6:16:38 PM
LUlGI posted...

Why would I have to imagine this?
I have more systems than just a 3DS

lol

---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#1590sRetroGamingPosted 1/18/2013 6:19:57 PM
Endgame posted...

seeing how 3DS is the first I've heard of this bull****, I don't have to imagine anything

---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#16legionofpancakePosted 1/18/2013 6:24:37 PM
I agree. I also think the 3DS should have 3D.
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.