I still have a broken 3DS.

#281trenton97Posted 1/19/2013 1:37:50 PM
LinkOfOrdon posted...
Okay. first topic to discuss..favorite RPG that had a unique mechanic to its gameplay. Mine would have to be Legend of Dragoon with its input timing for your moves attacks and the dragoon transformations.

Radiant Historia. Playing on a grid isn't super unique but it was the first time for me in an RPG. Then theres TWEWY which is a different beast entirely. It's got nearly everything you
Could need in a game, let alone an RPG.
---
After I finish life the first time, I'm doing a challenge run.
LttP>everything else.
#282MetalLokiPosted 1/19/2013 1:45:01 PM
GoldenSun3DS posted...
If TC is 15, that means she was 9 when she created her account...

Don't bring reality into this, it makes you look shallow and pedantic when you do.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?
#283dorikoPosted 1/19/2013 1:55:55 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
actually i reffering to the fact she claimed she was abused. normally i wouldn't assume that a person stating that was a liar,but she lied many times in that thread.
joking about abuse is not cool that's why i got so pissed off about it. as someone who has Actually been abused(i can prove it if need be) i take issuse someone lying about it especially as if it were a joke.

and i really doubt everyone who stated it was sexy was joking. hell them saying they're joking makes me suspect even more they weren't joking.

I do agree with you there about the abuse part. Though I don't remember if people joked about it. Oh and about people calling it sexy take it with a pinch of salt I've seen people joking about pretty much anything being sexy. I seriously doubt that many are into that much kinkiness.
---
oh
#284GigagreymonPosted 1/19/2013 2:04:52 PM
I'll just wait here until TC's warning gets lifted and we get an update on what happened over the weekend.
The current discussions are too serious for me.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/4LUD/op-will-deliver/image.png
#285MetalLokiPosted 1/19/2013 2:10:50 PM
Gigagreymon posted...
I'll just wait here until TC's warning gets lifted and we get an update on what happened over the weekend.

So maybe Monday then.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?
#286Shadowrider70Posted 1/19/2013 2:11:31 PM
I'm actually a bit surprised she hasn't already posted. Wasn't it just a warning, or did it turn into something more?
---
Woah, when'd that get there? Its always been there?
PSN: Shadowrider74
#287GigagreymonPosted 1/19/2013 2:14:18 PM
MetalLoki posted...
Gigagreymon posted...

So maybe Monday then.

Well, the wii u naked girls topic took 9 days to 500 and is still gold.
We're still on track.
Just the 9 hours mark... Yeah, I guess we missed that.
#288GigagreymonPosted 1/19/2013 2:23:20 PM
On a different note, this was TC's last post:

gnerdus posted...
Gonna go do some "homework".

Another plot twist: She got caught by her parents doing "homework" and got her internet disabled and/or locked up.
#289Sir_HaxorPosted 1/19/2013 2:26:41 PM
We can make it to 500 easy. Just gotta hang in there. Anyone else want to talk about their sister?
---
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6940-0140
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#290FairyGlitterPosted 1/19/2013 2:27:11 PM
Gigagreymon posted...
On a different note, this was TC's last post:

gnerdus posted...
Gonna go do some "homework".

Another plot twist: She got caught by her parents doing "homework" and got her internet disabled and/or locked up.

That'd be an interesting development. But if that happened, we'd probably never hear from her again.