Fire Emblem Demo won me over!

#1Ritster21Posted 1/18/2013 2:00:43 PM
I never really cared much for the series, since they were mostly released in Japan and whatnot.

But since I figured the Demo version is free, I might as well give it a shot. Just for fun.

As soon as I learned that you could make and customize your own character, I was sold.

I love making my own guy in video games.

This game rules!!
#2GlobalCoolingPosted 1/18/2013 2:05:05 PM
Thanks for sharing. What will your next diary entry be about?
#3Ritster21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 2:07:58 PM
My first troll that I blocked! :)
#4emeraldfox_09Posted 1/18/2013 2:11:07 PM
So, will you check out the others games? There are some that were released here you know.
---
I often yell at my Wii not to patronize me - Wario_man
Bianca <3. I like Shauntal too.
#5Ritster21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 2:12:04 PM
emeraldfox_09 posted...
So, will you check out the others games? There are some that were released here you know.

Nah. I'll just start with this one. Although, if you were to list the ones released here, I might take a look.
#6Super SlashPosted 1/18/2013 2:14:19 PM
Ritster21 posted...
emeraldfox_09 posted...

Nah. I'll just start with this one. Although, if you were to list the ones released here, I might take a look.

Path of Radiance for Gamecube, and its sequel, Radiant Dawn for the Wii are worth playing. As far as I know though, Awakening is the only entry with a customizable main character. I could be mistaken though.
#7LinkOfOrdonPosted 1/18/2013 2:19:27 PM
Super Slash posted...
Ritster21 posted...
emeraldfox_09 posted...

Path of Radiance for Gamecube, and its sequel, Radiant Dawn for the Wii are worth playing. As far as I know though, Awakening is the only entry with a customizable main character. I could be mistaken though.

It is. Though in "Fire Emblem" for the GBA (FE 7) You do have a character...kind of...

Though I strongly suggest playing all that are available

Fire Emblem (GBA)
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (GBA) <---YES
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GC)
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (Remake of first game and introduces you to Marth) (DS)
---
Before you do something bad take a moment to ponder. Is it worth becoming a prinny for? Or worse..Etna's Vassal dood?
PSN: InisoMiagi Add meh ^_^
#8Ritster21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 2:30:00 PM(edited)
LinkOfOrdon posted...
Super Slash posted...
Ritster21 posted...
emeraldfox_09 posted...

It is. Though in "Fire Emblem" for the GBA (FE 7) You do have a character...kind of...

Though I strongly suggest playing all that are available

Fire Emblem (GBA)
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (GBA) <---YES
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GC)
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (Remake of first game and introduces you to Marth) (DS)

Is Sacred Stones the only one out of those that allows you to have your own character?

Oh well, never mind then. The demo won me over because you could have your own character. I'm sure the rest are great, but I'll pass.
#9Mariofan15Posted 1/18/2013 5:02:10 PM
Good for you. I tried the demo and the game isnt for me. While it isnt bad,I just dont like these types of RPG's.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#10confettistormPosted 1/18/2013 5:15:03 PM
I'm actually a recent convert too!
I LOVE LUNATIC.

Getting bashed over the head repeatedly and then FINALLY getting that perfect strategy to be executed is so rewarding.