Fire Emblem: Awakening... digital or physical?

#11DaRk RiDeR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 6:54:28 PM
PokeCris posted...
JulesNeci posted...
I always get physical copies, since I'm a sucker for collections and whatnot :)

Same here, main reason I'm getting the physical copy is because of the pre-order bonus.

is the preorder bonus from gamestop?
---
I was staring through the cage of those meticulous ink strokes... at an absolute beauty.
#12BassForeverPosted 1/18/2013 7:06:45 PM
Physical, FE isn't a game I plan to play a little bit every day but a game I plan to marathon for great lengths.
---
Official Witch Doctor of KDF
Because it's up to you to keep your topic under control, not the mods
#13NewbieN00bPosted 1/18/2013 7:12:54 PM
DaRk RiDeR posted...
PokeCris posted...
JulesNeci posted...
I always get physical copies, since I'm a sucker for collections and whatnot :)

Same here, main reason I'm getting the physical copy is because of the pre-order bonus.

is the preorder bonus from gamestop?

Yeah.

And physical

Always.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#14Plasma EXEPosted 1/18/2013 7:13:43 PM
Physical. Even if it was a few dollars cheaper to get digital (which it isn't), I'd still choose physical until they make an actual account system.
---
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336
#15OoSubaruoOPosted 1/18/2013 8:08:02 PM
Physical, because you can actually get some money back if you decide to sell it.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#16DragonReborn97Posted 1/22/2013 1:23:52 PM
Physical for me! I prefer carts, so if my 3ds goes the way of my GBA (Dead battery) I can still keep my data and just buy another 3DS.
---
If it were up to me, I would rather ban guns. Then everybody would fight with swords. :D -Romulus-Prime
#17guedesbrawlPosted 1/22/2013 1:35:50 PM
physical. it's cheaper,for me, as long as there are no taxes from the er...customs house...?
well,and there is the fact that digital games don't have:

a game cart
a game box
a manual.

it's an auto FAIL.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#18dragonlordsdPosted 1/22/2013 1:38:17 PM
Physical. With all the dlc that's coming, you're going to need space on your memory stick. Also, I've heard some people mention that digital copies can only be played on the 3ds that they were purchased from (that might only apply to the bundle, not completely sure.) Anyway, what if your memory card breaks? Or you lose it? Or something happens?

When in doubt, always go physical. No stress, no mess.
#19PikachuMittinsPosted 1/22/2013 1:39:06 PM
Digital. Seems more convienent in my case.
---
Official Light Director of the NDF/KDF/PDF/IDF
Playing: Rhythm Thief.
#20NewbieN00bPosted 1/22/2013 1:40:50 PM
dragonlordsd posted...
Physical. With all the dlc that's coming, you're going to need space on your memory stick. Also, I've heard some people mention that digital copies can only be played on the 3ds that they were purchased from (that might only apply to the bundle, not completely sure.) Anyway, what if your memory card breaks? Or you lose it? Or something happens?

When in doubt, always go physical. No stress, no mess.

Well, if your memory card breaks you can just redownload it to the same system. But, yeah, Nintendos online game sales suck either way.
---
Give me all teh FE D':