Does anyone have any info on the Fire Emblem 3DS bundle?

#1_HlM_Posted 1/18/2013 7:38:06 PM
I'll be picking up both the FE 3DS and physical copy of FE (for the art book and to add to my collection.)

I do already have both a 3DS and 3DS XL but i'll most likely give my 3DS to my sister. ^^
---
Why don't you go take a jog? Better yet, go kick some rocks.
Let me guess you have a blog, follow trends like it's your job.
#2NewbieN00bPosted 1/18/2013 8:14:09 PM
"The Fire Emblem Awakening Nintendo 3DS hardware bundle launches on Feb. 4! You’ll get a Nintendo 3DS emblazoned with Fire Emblem artwork, the game pre-installed on the hardware and a 4GB SD memory card. The bundle will be available at a suggested retail price of $199.99."

From Nintendos Facebook.

Not sure what other kind of info you'd want.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#3DoomerangPosted 1/19/2013 9:26:08 AM
How does one link the pre-installed game to the 3DS store account? I plan to transfer over my old 3DS' information, but that'll obviously wipe out the game.
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#4Super_ChelseaPosted 1/19/2013 9:28:30 AM
Doesn't transferring combine them?
---
Now Playing: Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto - Ginga Bishounen Densetsu
#5DoomerangPosted 1/19/2013 9:34:10 AM

Not from my experience. I had 2 3DS store games on my current 3DS, and transferred the information from my first one (whose battery was dying), and the 2 3DS store games were deleted. Since I had bought them online I just redownloaded them, but obviously that's not going to be the case here if the game's preinstalled.
---
#6Gamemaster64Posted 1/19/2013 9:57:40 AM
Doomerang posted...

Not from my experience. I had 2 3DS store games on my current 3DS, and transferred the information from my first one (whose battery was dying), and the 2 3DS store games were deleted. Since I had bought them online I just redownloaded them, but obviously that's not going to be the case here if the game's preinstalled.

Um wrong. It will work. Stuff from original will move to the FE 3DS and the game will get deleted. The next step is going into the store to redownload it.

btw the FE bundle comes with the artbook too. So you don't have to get the physical copy if you don't want to or at least wait for some sale like 2for1 or something.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#7MonoculusPosted 1/19/2013 10:55:28 AM
The bundle only comes with the artbook if you're buying it at GameStop, and lol GameStop
---
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 4811-7007-7796
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|PC|GB|GBC|GBA|DS|PSP|Lite|3DS|Xperia Play|Vita
#8smurphyzekePosted 1/19/2013 11:11:46 AM
Eh, GameStop isn't bad when buying consoles, as they can't open them. Bought the Zelda 3DS bundle for $180 and it was fine.
---
Mario Kart Wii FC: smurphyzeke 0517-0905-4905
#9DoomerangPosted 1/22/2013 4:43:24 PM
Um wrong. It will work. Stuff from original will move to the FE 3DS and the game will get deleted. The next step is going into the store to redownload it.

Did you read what I said? I HAD BOUGHT THE GAMES ONLINE, so I could redownload them. The copy of Fire emblem is pre-installed, NOT downloaded from online, so it's not linked to your account. That means, if there's no way to link it to your account, you permanently lose the game if you transfer data from an old 3DS.
---
#10_HlM_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 5:05:07 PM
Monoculus posted...
The bundle only comes with the artbook if you're buying it at GameStop, and lol GameStop

I've never had a problem with GameStop, I like 'em.
---
Why don't you go take a jog? Better yet, go kick some rocks.
Let me guess you have a blog, follow trends like it's your job.