Does anyone have any info on the Fire Emblem 3DS bundle?

#11MonoculusPosted 1/23/2013 11:05:20 AM
Um wrong. It will work. Stuff from original will move to the FE 3DS and the game will get deleted. The next step is going into the store to redownload it.

Did you read what I said? I HAD BOUGHT THE GAMES ONLINE, so I could redownload them. The copy of Fire emblem is pre-installed, NOT downloaded from online, so it's not linked to your account. That means, if there's no way to link it to your account, you permanently lose the game if you transfer data from an old 3DS.

No you don't. FE is linked to the stock 3DS account, just like the Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land bundles. For all intents and purposes it's an eShop game pre-purchased and pre-downloaded. Accounts get merged during a transfer; neither gets deleted.
---
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 4811-7007-7796
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|PC|GB|GBC|GBA|DS|PSP|Lite|3DS|Xperia Play|Vita
#12XplodnPnguins92Posted 1/23/2013 11:58:18 AM
$200? rofl
---
http://www.sdtekken.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/TTT2.png
#13jose_ole1Posted 1/23/2013 1:30:08 PM
Monoculus posted...
Um wrong. It will work. Stuff from original will move to the FE 3DS and the game will get deleted. The next step is going into the store to redownload it.

Did you read what I said? I HAD BOUGHT THE GAMES ONLINE, so I could redownload them. The copy of Fire emblem is pre-installed, NOT downloaded from online, so it's not linked to your account. That means, if there's no way to link it to your account, you permanently lose the game if you transfer data from an old 3DS.

No you don't. FE is linked to the stock 3DS account, just like the Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land bundles. For all intents and purposes it's an eShop game pre-purchased and pre-downloaded. Accounts get merged during a transfer; neither gets deleted.

Is this true?
---
3ds FC 4253 3721 5818
Less QQ More pew pew
#14NewbieN00bPosted 1/23/2013 1:58:59 PM
jose_ole1 posted...
Monoculus posted...

Is this true?

Yes.
---
Give me all teh FE D':