Whats the pre-order bonus for Fire Emblem Awakening?

#1Eric_CoronaPosted 1/18/2013 7:17:10 PM
Just curious
---
"So...what's it gonna be? Will you choose to ally?
...Or to betray?"
#2Lord_ValkirePosted 1/18/2013 7:18:01 PM
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/fire-emblem-awakening/106383

Art book.
---
Wii would like U to play
#3TinyTim123Posted 1/18/2013 7:31:47 PM
Idle curiosity, since I see nothing about it on Amazon, if one preorders this from Amazon will one get the preorder bonus? Honestly, I'll probably just go down to my local independent video game retailer and give them money, but, you know, I like getting packages in the mail. It's sorta like Christmas or birthday before I became an adult and those things didn't happen anymore.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#4Shadow Stalker XPosted 1/18/2013 7:43:19 PM
No, the preorder bonus is a Gamestop exclusive.
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#590sRetroGamingPosted 1/18/2013 8:12:11 PM
How many pages?. and hard bound (hard cover)?. $40 is pretty steep as i could do a B2G1 Free, essentially getting it for $26.66 a week or two after. the artbook would have to be crazy good for me to even consider getting the game at full MSRP.. and Gamestop for that matter...
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#6OoSubaruoOPosted 1/18/2013 8:17:53 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
How many pages?. and hard bound (hard cover)?. $40 is pretty steep as i could do a B2G1 Free, essentially getting it for $26.66 a week or two after. the artbook would have to be crazy good for me to even consider getting the game at full MSRP.. and Gamestop for that matter...

Not even going to bother asking what your issue with Gamestop is, as that will just start a useless flame war.

I can assume the artbook itself will be worth something in the future. Seeing how it's exclusive only to EB/Gamestop.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#790sRetroGamingPosted 1/18/2013 8:44:46 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

Not even going to bother asking what your issue with Gamestop is, as that will just start a useless flame war.

I can assume the artbook itself will be worth something in the future. Seeing how it's exclusive only to EB/Gamestop.

Not really an issue. they never have sales on newly released games. so if i ended up getting this at Gamestop i'd be dropping $40 for it. i NEVER pay full price for a new releases. the bonus HAS to be really good for me to drop the $40 for it. if not i'll be getting it elsewhere as i usually do.

The whole selling open games as "New" at full MSRP bothers me somewhat though. and yes, all 6-8 stores around me do this. this doesn't matter though as 99% of the time i don't buy new from there. used only. other than that i love my Gamestop's and get along well with all the people that work there. they all know me and am considered a regular at these stores.
---
#8OoSubaruoOPosted 1/18/2013 8:48:47 PM(edited)
This is why you always ask if the game is sealed. I always buy my games on release day, seeing how Canada never gets these B2G1 free deals.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#990sRetroGamingPosted 1/18/2013 9:04:33 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
This is why you always ask if the game is sealed. I always buy my games on release day, seeing how Canada never gets these B2G1 free deals.

I would assume pre-order copies are all sealed though. at least i'd hope so. i wish someone had an early copy of the artbook so i could see what the deal is before considering the pre-order...
---
#10pikachupwnagePosted 1/18/2013 9:28:12 PM
A nono body pillow and a vial of endgames bitter tears.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png