OMG ! The XL and Kid Icarus Uprising goes so well together !

#1CheeseIsSoFatPosted 1/19/2013 5:35:52 AM
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/fatcheese90210/xlvsregular_zps4ad5e5dc.jpg

Conclusion :

3DS XL + KI : U > Normal 3DS + KI : U

3DS XL > Normal 3DS

Kid Icarus Uprising = Best game on the 3DS by Faaaaaaaaaar

( Pokemon X and Y can't even beat it cuz ugly graphics and pokemons especially that stupid looking deer )
#2nonexistingheroPosted 1/19/2013 5:54:43 AM
Old

And obviously, the smaller 3DS is the way to go for this game. People were already complaining about handcramps before the 3DS got big.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#3n00bifierPosted 1/19/2013 6:03:17 AM
I can feel my IQ dropping just by entering this topic.
*leaves*
---
I can 100% garrentie you that if you take a pro console player and a pro PC player, the console player will win - Fritz0x8
#490sRetroGamingPosted 1/19/2013 7:01:04 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Old

And obviously, the smaller 3DS is the way to go for this game. People were already complaining about handcramps before the 3DS got big.

*Sigh*...

I'm not even gonna lie here...

For me it IS more difficult to hold the XL with one hand while playing the game, and i have adult sized hands. i didn't expect this. i will have to give the original 3DS credit here.. i pretty much hated it's size BUT it was damn sure easier to hold while playing this game. the fact that the XL is taller is what's causing the problem here when trying to hold it. game looks amazing on those bigger screens though and it's worth it :).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#5aamotPosted 1/19/2013 7:20:37 AM
I guess even stupid support for the XL is support.
---
"I dare you to make less sense."
#6hitman911usPosted 1/19/2013 7:32:43 AM
I guess it all depends on the size of your hands, I have huge man hands, so the 3DS XL is actually perfect for me.
---
Let's go Brew crew!!!