Worth getting? Day 6: Paper Mario Sticker Star

#11StephenYap3Posted 1/19/2013 12:49:51 PM
It's my #1 favorite 3DS game so far, so I'll have to say "Yes". The reason I like this is because of the new things Intelligent Systems did in the series and I love them all. At the same time, I wouldn't call this THE best in the series and I would love for IS to take it back to the original formula. If they ever made a successor of Sticker Star, I would no doubt be mostly disappointed.
---
I have trouble communicating with people :(
#12SMASHKING84Posted 1/19/2013 12:53:06 PM
no. not just because it's not pm ttyd2 also because it's boring after the first half of the game.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Final Fantasty vi is the best game ever!
#13Mariofan15Posted 1/19/2013 1:38:34 PM
If you want it as a Paper Mario game,then hell no. Game is good but not as a Paper Mario game.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#14IppynPosted 1/19/2013 3:56:50 PM
I'd say the game, although the story is pretty much nonexistent, still has quite a lot of char. Unfortunately, things started to drag as I progressed through the game and there just wasn't enough incentive to keep going.

Like previous users mentioned, the combat feels stale and tacked-on. It doesn't help that there is no leveling system to speak of.
#15bcorneliaPosted 1/19/2013 4:13:55 PM(edited)
I really only got it because of the club nintendo promo for Donkey Kong. Sticker Star is ok but has absolutely zero replay value. I'll probably never play it again.
---
My old account got better.
#16SMASHKING84Posted 1/19/2013 4:09:30 PM
bcornelia posted...
I really only got it because of the club nintendo promo for Donkey Kong. Game is ok but has absolutely zero replay value. I'll probably never play it again.

honestly if you wanted donkeykong that badly why not buy the gameboy version?
the gameboy version contains the first four levels of that game plus arround 90 more levels. or hell if you have an ambassador 3ds there's mario vs donkey kong which was an updated version of gb donkey kong.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
I'll wait for you here it what princess do from what i understand it's kind of a family tradition.
#17bcorneliaPosted 1/19/2013 4:13:00 PM(edited)
SMASHKING84 posted...
honestly if you wanted donkeykong that badly why not buy the gameboy version?
the gameboy version contains the first four levels of that game plus arround 90 more levels. or hell if you have an ambassador 3ds there's mario vs donkey kong which was an updated version of gb donkey kong.

Because they're not the same games, and I wanted DK Original Edition before the promo was over? Hurr durr.

Already have those other games btw. Preaching to the choir, etc.
---
My old account got better.