Nintendo / Capcom - 3yr MH deal for 3DS

#1wingo84Posted 1/19/2013 12:22:32 PM
"We're hearing that Nintendo and Capcom may have worked a deal that landed Monster Hunter as an exclusive on the 3DS for 3 years. "

If true Nintendo would help destroy any Vita presence in Japan... Not that they need to

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=194524
---
NNID - Wingo84
#2ZekrixPosted 1/19/2013 12:24:11 PM
wingo84 posted...
"Vita

What's that?
---
~Official Mewtwo of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Boards~
The Strongest Pokemon!
#3wingo84(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 12:27:18 PM
Capcom employee comments on MH4 rumours coming to Vita...

I would not believe everything you read on the internet. It will set you up for disappointment or misdirected frustration. - Christian Svensson, Capcom

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/29634447/so-reason-for-mh4-delay-is-vita-port-yay&post_num=8#528195387
---
NNID - Wingo84
#4ZekrixPosted 1/19/2013 12:33:40 PM
Wait, there ATUALLY was a MH on Vita rumor? LOL
---
The Strongest Pokemon!
#5AnclationPosted 1/19/2013 12:42:19 PM
Zekrix posted...
Wait, there ATUALLY was a MH on Vita rumor? LOL

Just check the Vita board, there were a number of topics about it. Heck, even on the 3DS board there were several topics made. The apparent source of the rumor is notorious for getting things wrong though.
#6burningfingerzPosted 1/19/2013 12:45:09 PM
Why not put MH in Vita? Killing the vita=no competition=Nintendo has monopoly in gaming handheld industry. This is speculation but if that happens, Nintendo will go all greedy and will suck up our money with god-knows-what and this will spell the end of innovation for portables. /speculation
---
"Vita is a really powerful machine and I wanted to take advantage of that. I didn't just want to show off boobs, but I wanted to show off butts too"
#7Rurouni720Posted 1/19/2013 12:48:01 PM
wingo84 posted...
Capcom employee comments on MH4 rumours coming to Vita...

I would not believe everything you read on the internet. It will set you up for disappointment or misdirected frustration. - Christian Svensson, Capcom

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/29634447/so-reason-for-mh4-delay-is-vita-port-yay&post_num=8#528195387

Wow, the rumor is debunked already? Not that i'm surprised at the slightest. :/
#8ZekrixPosted 1/19/2013 12:51:49 PM
burningfingerz posted...
Why not put MH in Vita? Killing the vita=no competition=Nintendo has monopoly in gaming handheld industry. This is speculation but if that happens, Nintendo will go all greedy and will suck up our money with god-knows-what and this will spell the end of innovation for portables. /speculation

AFAIK the GBA had no competition and look how awesome it turned out to be.

Besides, one more thing. Whatever will the Vita do, it will never be a competition for Nintendo now. It's way too late for that.
---
The Strongest Pokemon!
#9Captain_DrekPosted 1/19/2013 5:52:43 PM
Zekrix posted...
burningfingerz posted...

AFAIK the GBA had no competition and look how awesome it turned out to be.

Besides, one more thing. Whatever will the Vita do, it will never be a competition for Nintendo now. It's way too late for that.

Game Swan, NeoGeo, that one Nokia thingie. . .
Technically the GBA had competition, but, it sucked ass.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/captaindrek
#10hardknock55Posted 1/19/2013 6:23:20 PM
Gotta feeling this will end up true and we will get more mh wii u games also. Sony should've let them port portable 3td w/o trophies like capcom wanted to and eventually vita wouldve got mh4 and so forth but sony chose the my way or highway on how to handle capcom and mh. Man this is going to hurt vita sells BAD.
---
PSN:hardknock55
NintendoNetwork:RetroReese88