So STOKED for FE

#1DragonReborn97Posted 1/19/2013 3:25:19 PM
Who else wishes the fourth was already here and they had that FE 3DS? I know I'll buy day one!
---
If it were up to me, I would rather ban guns. Then everybody would fight with swords. :D -Romulus-Prime
#2ValzacardXPosted 1/19/2013 3:29:03 PM
Well I'm stocked since I'm finally getting my own 3DS(getting the bundle) and I've been hearing a lot about the game so I'm looking forward to it.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#3NewbieN00bPosted 1/19/2013 3:30:09 PM
Yup. Been excited for this since it was first announced for release in japan.

Looks great.

This post is a huge understatement to how I feel.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#4guedesbrawlPosted 1/19/2013 3:42:13 PM
me too.altough by now i am a little nervous.trying to get the game shipped here to brazil...
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#5poptarts22Posted 1/19/2013 3:46:37 PM
Would you say you are STOKING the FIRE

(Emblem)

of hype?
#6pkmastah15Posted 1/19/2013 3:52:41 PM
Consider the last FE I played was FE7 from 10 years ago, I'm super stoked as well.

It's one of my favorite strategy game, even more so than FFT for me at least.
#7Bancario51Posted 1/19/2013 3:57:46 PM
yeah fire emblem awakening looks HOT!
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#8emagdnEPosted 1/19/2013 4:30:09 PM
Consider the last FE I played was FE7 from 10 years ago, I'm super stoked as well.

yeah, about that.....

they ruined Fire Emblem by dumbing it down right after Blazing Sword, and Awakening continues the trend by adding the gamebreaking Pair Up system, removing the magic triangle, removing Berserk, Silence, and Sleep staves, and so on
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#9Sain_of_CaelinPosted 1/19/2013 4:50:00 PM
yeah, about that.....

they ruined Fire Emblem by dumbing it down right after Blazing Sword, and Awakening continues the trend by adding the gamebreaking Pair Up system, removing the magic triangle, removing Berserk, Silence, and Sleep staves, and so on

Ignore that, he makes some good points but overall it's just debbie downer nonsense.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/sainthegoo
https://www.youtube.com/user/VicariousBrian/videos?view=1&flow=grid
#10Leroy160Posted 1/19/2013 4:52:57 PM
Sain_of_Caelin posted...
yeah, about that.....

Ignore that, he makes some good points but overall it's just debbie downer nonsense.

Well that is a little disappointing to hear. I may have hated those debuffs in the hands of the enemies but they sure made it more satisfying to demolish. Even so, the demo looked solid.