So STOKED for FE

#11NewbieN00bPosted 1/19/2013 5:59:31 PM
I am sad they removed status staves, they were fun.

And they would've been perfect for the Trickster class. Seriously, I get the idea they were going to include them but didn't.

Same thing with summoning. Henry can do it in support conversations :C

But those are tiny nitpicks, I'm going to love this game :D
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#12pkmastah15Posted 1/19/2013 6:21:05 PM
emagdnE posted...
Consider the last FE I played was FE7 from 10 years ago, I'm super stoked as well.

yeah, about that.....

they ruined Fire Emblem by dumbing it down right after Blazing Sword, and Awakening continues the trend by adding the gamebreaking Pair Up system, removing the magic triangle, removing Berserk, Silence, and Sleep staves, and so on

Y U MAEK ME SAD :(

I haven't touched a FE game in forever, so hearing that makes me slightly disappointed.
#13legendarylemurPosted 1/19/2013 11:41:42 PM
emagdnE posted...
Consider the last FE I played was FE7 from 10 years ago, I'm super stoked as well.

yeah, about that.....

they ruined Fire Emblem by dumbing it down right after Blazing Sword, and Awakening continues the trend by adding the gamebreaking Pair Up system, removing the magic triangle, removing Berserk, Silence, and Sleep staves, and so on

I was a big fan of Silence, but Sleep and Berserk I could do without.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Official official. Officially
#14Rurouni720Posted 1/19/2013 11:45:58 PM
pkmastah15 posted...
emagdnE posted...

yeah, about that.....

I haven't touched a FE game in forever, so hearing that makes me slightly disappointed.

I wouldn't look too much into Endgame's consistent nitpicking.
#15MereMarePosted 1/20/2013 1:13:54 AM
DragonReborn97 posted...
Who else wishes the fourth was already here and they had that FE 3DS?

Me. I already pre-ordered.
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#16COlimar788Posted 1/20/2013 1:22:55 AM
I'm pretty darn excited! It'll be nice to have a Fire Emblem I can play without having to worry about permadeath.
---
Twilight Sparkle is best pony.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
#17PsyGunWulfPosted 1/20/2013 2:06:17 AM
Pretty much bought a 3DS XL for this game. I'm eggsite.
#18Stefan1277Posted 1/20/2013 2:26:14 AM
Been waiting for way too long. The next 2 weeks will suck, but I'll manage... barely.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#19DragonyeuwPosted 1/20/2013 5:13:54 AM
Ive never played any fire emblem game, but downloaded the demo to see what all the fuss was about. It convinced me to buy the game, in fact Ive passed on my red 3ds to my son in order to get myself a 3dsxl, so this should be a great game to go along with it.
---
Current systems owned: PS3 slim,xbox 360 Gears model, Wii, PS2,Dreamcast, SNES, White PS Vita, Red 3Ds, PSP3000, PSPGo,
#20DarkHeroRavenPosted 1/20/2013 6:16:35 AM
emagdnE posted...

yeah, about that.....

Worry not. As an importer of the Japanese version, I can promise you that the game is fantastic and Endgame's constant whining about it should not deter you from buying it.
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian