What type of case do you guys use for your 3DS, not sure what to get

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What type of case do you guys use for your 3DS, not sure what to get
3 years ago#11
I hate using the foam sleeve the XL came in, it's more prone to dust/dirt. None of the retail stores here carry good quality cases, the only ones I've seen were Rocketfish brand XL cases. I bought one, but I stopped using it afterwards. Felt too cheap and didn't actually feel like it would protect my XL well.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
3 years ago#12
I keep my regular 3DS in the Resident Evil: Revelations hard case that came with the game.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
3 years ago#13
I prefer some hard case that cover the whole system.

Tried Hori, sucks big time. The original it slide away but I didn't know since I had a game holder up top which holds the system in place. I thought I do the same for the XL but nope, the game holder doesn't even fit with the system in. I tried stretching it by placing three of the game holders and it works sort of. After a while it goes back to it original shape.

Finding a case is freaken hard, I ask a couple of times what some look like inside but no response. They say don't judge a book by it cover but for cases that the only thing you can do. Why do companies don't put images of what the inside looks like? I had seen an open picture once from the back view! what the point of that if you're not going to see the full inside.

I have a order with playasia but they are taking a damn long time to ship it. They freaken ship the stuff I order to get free shipping first instead of the case ><.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
3 years ago#14
I've got an old GameBoy Advance case that I use for my regular 3DS. It's one of the ones for the original lightless GBA model, and a regular 3DS and a few games fit in it perfectly.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What type of case do you guys use for your 3DS, not sure what to get

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived