What type of case do you guys use for your 3DS, not sure what to get

#11OoSubaruoOPosted 1/20/2013 2:42:23 AM
I hate using the foam sleeve the XL came in, it's more prone to dust/dirt. None of the retail stores here carry good quality cases, the only ones I've seen were Rocketfish brand XL cases. I bought one, but I stopped using it afterwards. Felt too cheap and didn't actually feel like it would protect my XL well.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#12parKb5Posted 1/20/2013 5:30:20 AM
I keep my regular 3DS in the Resident Evil: Revelations hard case that came with the game.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#13Gamemaster64Posted 1/20/2013 6:38:57 AM
I prefer some hard case that cover the whole system.

Tried Hori, sucks big time. The original it slide away but I didn't know since I had a game holder up top which holds the system in place. I thought I do the same for the XL but nope, the game holder doesn't even fit with the system in. I tried stretching it by placing three of the game holders and it works sort of. After a while it goes back to it original shape.

Finding a case is freaken hard, I ask a couple of times what some look like inside but no response. They say don't judge a book by it cover but for cases that the only thing you can do. Why do companies don't put images of what the inside looks like? I had seen an open picture once from the back view! what the point of that if you're not going to see the full inside.

I have a order with playasia but they are taking a damn long time to ship it. They freaken ship the stuff I order to get free shipping first instead of the case ><.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#14Prince ShondronaiPosted 1/20/2013 7:43:04 AM
I've got an old GameBoy Advance case that I use for my regular 3DS. It's one of the ones for the original lightless GBA model, and a regular 3DS and a few games fit in it perfectly.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.