Just got my Nintendo force in the mail!

#1andizzle29662Posted 1/19/2013 11:20:17 PM
This magazine is amazing. The writing is great, the magazine pays great homage to Nintendo power, and they even reviewed fire emblem! There are no ads, 60 pages of great content. Anyone who loves Nintendo should get the mag and support them.
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!
#2pariah164Posted 1/19/2013 11:23:19 PM
*eyes message*

*sees TC's sig*

... Conflicting interests?
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#390sRetroGamingPosted 1/20/2013 12:09:30 AM
How's the actual quality of the magazine as far as materials used go?. are the pages thick and sturdy like in a players guide or crappy like any ordinary coffee table magazine you'd find at a doctors office? lol.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#4leeko_linkPosted 1/20/2013 12:46:53 AM
Do they had free game poster like NP, cuz if they do I'll definitely check it out.
#5andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 7:19:25 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...
How's the actual quality of the magazine as far as materials used go?. are the pages thick and sturdy like in a players guide or crappy like any ordinary coffee table magazine you'd find at a doctors office? lol.

High quality matte pages, not the cheap gameinformer newspaper pages.
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!
#6nintendoggerPosted 1/20/2013 8:34:55 AM
Would I be able to pick this up at Barnes and Noble? And does it have an insert inside for subscribing?
---
Rah.
#7MrKunioPosted 1/20/2013 8:57:07 AM
Damn i wanna subscribe!
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475
#8Petey_MeanisPosted 1/20/2013 9:05:42 AM
From: andizzle29662 | Posted: 1/20/2013 2:20:17 AM | #001
60 pages of great content.

$17.99 for only 60 pages? What a joke, LOL.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#9FinalxflashPosted 1/20/2013 9:10:50 AM
In case anyone is interested...i received this e-mail notification from them the other day. Clears up a lot of information. Sorry for the wall of text but it was a fairly long e-mail.

Since this is just our first communication, we don't have the final details to share yet. But I can let you all know that I've been negotiating with our publisher throughout this past week and things are looking good. We're in the process of settling how much it will take to print and ship out each issue to all of you who are interested in a physical subscription and I promise it's not going to be $18 an issue. :p

I would like to thank you all who made that expensive MagCloud purchase of Issue #1 anyway, because we've had excellent sales there even with the steep cost. That has proven that Nintendo Force has an eager audience and that fact, in turn, is allowing us to now work with the publisher and set up affordable subscriptions going forward.

That said, even more interest from even more people would help us drive down costs even further it's the nature of making bulk printing orders. The more people that are on board, the cheaper it gets for everyone. So tell your friends! Anyone who you know who might have an interest in Nintendo Force tell them to send that "I want to subscribe!" email to get themselves on this mailing list too.

Nintendo Power still had 450,000 active subscribers when they finished their run last month. Nearly half a million! We've only just begun to spread the word that NP's spirit lives on, so help us get the word out and you'll ultimately see the benefits reflected back to you in the cheaper subscription prices we'll be able to settle on with our publisher.

Emails can be sent to subscriptions@nintendoforcemagazine.com or this address, nintendoforcesubscriptions@gmail.com. (Easier to send a big group message from Gmail, hence the second address.)

---
So I said, blue M&M, red M&M, they all wind up the same color in the end.
- Homer Simpson
#10MrKunioPosted 1/20/2013 9:13:24 AM
Petey_Meanis posted...
From: andizzle29662 | Posted: 1/20/2013 2:20:17 AM | #001
60 pages of great content.

$17.99 for only 60 pages? What a joke, LOL.

Whoa what!? Are they on drugs?
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475