Just got my Nintendo force in the mail!

#31SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/21/2013 12:18:52 PM
andizzle29662 posted...
Linkz1 posted...
New magazine already? I'll skip this one. I'll use the internet to see which new games arrives only for 3DS & WiiU. DS and Wii are already dead and has only a few releases games.

NP magazine had almost 100 pages and only costs $5 dollars.

They reviewed fire emblem and got an exclusive on mutant mudds deluxe edition. The Internet doesn't have that, plus these guys write for passion of Nintendo, not money or site hits.

Who told you that lie? They wouldn't even charge if they were writing for passion and not money. Do you think they will keep funding this out of their own pockets if only a few people buy it? Keep dreaming. One exclusive that people new about already doesn't make it worth that much to others just because YOU can justify it. Name one major site that hasn't reviewed Fire Emblem, or won't review it?
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#32Final Fantasy2389Posted 1/21/2013 12:19:38 PM
Also, 60 pages really isn't much lol. Most of my reviews are 10 + pages single spaced, so a single issue wouldn't even be able to fit 6 of my reviews.

Here's a tip: No one wants to read 10 pages of a review.
---
Former WWE Diva & BJJ Blue Belt. Smart. Sexy. Powerful. Eve Torres <3
http://bit.ly/MQgbcu | http://bit.ly/Lw3HJz
#33andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 12:43:13 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
andizzle29662 posted...
Linkz1 posted...
New magazine already? I'll skip this one. I'll use the internet to see which new games arrives only for 3DS & WiiU. DS and Wii are already dead and has only a few releases games.

NP magazine had almost 100 pages and only costs $5 dollars.

They reviewed fire emblem and got an exclusive on mutant mudds deluxe edition. The Internet doesn't have that, plus these guys write for passion of Nintendo, not money or site hits.

Who told you that lie? They wouldn't even charge if they were writing for passion and not money. Do you think they will keep funding this out of their own pockets if only a few people buy it? Keep dreaming. One exclusive that people new about already doesn't make it worth that much to others just because YOU can justify it. Name one major site that hasn't reviewed Fire Emblem, or won't review it?

K! Quick fix, don't buy it! We won't care, I promise!
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!