In your opinion, the most over-rated and under-rated 3ds game

#71JoeBudden42Posted 1/20/2013 3:41:49 PM
Super Mario 3D Land overrated??

lolwut
---
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.
#72VyersPosted 1/20/2013 3:44:33 PM
Overrated: Samurai Warriors Chronicles. People are still recommending this

Underrated: Code of Princess.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
(one of the) Latest YouTube uploads: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YCQxHyo0UQ - Pokemon Snap, Part 1
#73Koi_TenchiPosted 1/20/2013 4:15:16 PM
king_darks posted...
Over-rated-Zelda OOT 3d

Under-rated: Ghost recon shadow wars.

Just replayed both games over the last month and enjoyed both immensely but I agree 100%.

Zelda: OOT is, and always has been, an incredible game but it's incredibly overrated for what it is at this point in time, IMO. It's really just a prettier and (FINALLY) portable version of 3D Zelda, but the 3D Zelda formula has been, IMO, well adjusted over the years since OOT first came out which has made OOT feel a bit dated now. In addition, the 3DS version adds so little that I find it hard to recommend it to people who already played the original UNLESS they've already gotten around to enjoying the number of great new experiences that the 3DS offers.

As far as Shadow Wars, I'd never touched a Ghost Recon game, as I'm not a big fan of FPS games, so I gave it a shot once I learned it was an SRPG. It's a pretty unique and fun game. I didn't find the story all that engaging, but I loved the gameplay. This game was truly impressive at launch which is really saying something considering, well... Not much else was.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#74Plasma EXEPosted 1/20/2013 4:30:54 PM(edited)
Overrated: Can't really think of anything to put here since I don't have any games I can judge as overrated (If I had any of the Mario games that aren't MK7, I might form an opinion on this, but I skipped all of them due to my expectations of them being not too different from past games). Most of the games that are really good or amazing are rated that way for good reasons.

Underrated: Shinobi 3DS
---
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336
#75drthespianPosted 1/20/2013 4:57:11 PM
Overrated: Street Fighter 4 3D

Underrated: Kid Icarus: Uprising
#76Jamirus2Posted 1/20/2013 5:05:42 PM
Overrated: Mario Kart 7

Underrated: Tie between RE:Mercs and Theatrhythm.
---
3DS Friend Code: *** 1246 - 8894 - 9473 ***
Xbox360 Gamertag: *** Jamirus2 ***
#77CcroybbPosted 1/20/2013 5:21:45 PM
Underrated: Tales of the Abyss
Overrated: Ocarina of Time
#78RazieruPosted 1/20/2013 5:36:28 PM
Underrated: Dream Trigger 3D

It quite possibly has the ultimate 3D visuals compared to other 3DS games, and unlike every other 3DS game, it requires brain power.

Overrated: Fire Emblem Awakening

It's the usual "hop aboard the hype train" game. It's not even out yet, and people are already wetting themselves over the damn demo. I guess not having enough exposure to such a franchise in the pre-DS era will do that to people.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#79MinamoPosted 1/20/2013 5:46:31 PM
Overrated: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Underrated: Samurai Warriors Chronicles
#80LOLRIFANPosted 1/20/2013 5:47:13 PM
Razieru posted...
Underrated: Dream Trigger 3D

It quite possibly has the ultimate 3D visuals compared to other 3DS games, and unlike every other 3DS game, it requires brain power.

Overrated: Fire Emblem Awakening

It's the usual "hop aboard the hype train" game. It's not even out yet, and people are already wetting themselves over the damn demo. I guess not having enough exposure to such a franchise in the pre-DS era will do that to people.

i've played every fire emblem that made it to america. perma death and not being to actually grind are part of why i disliked fire emblem more then other rpg series. it's like the series was intentionally made to pander to masochists only.
---
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84