Sega has brought 3D classics back to life recently and I want to know.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Sega has brought 3D classics back to life recently and I want to know.
3 years ago#11
Another reason why I didn't put Nintendo on the poll is because they kind of stopped doing 3D classics.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2451-4503-4086
Monkey Hug! XP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu9-I3AMu0g
3 years ago#12
If I actually bothered to support the draconian-DRM-laden eShop, 3D Sonic 1, 2, 3, and Knuckles would be awesome.

Too bad Nintendo loves evil DRM that brutally hurts the consumer.
3 years ago#13
Probably SquareEnix. I'd love to see a reiteration of FFV and (ESPECIALLY) VI.

Atlus is great, but I only know them for more recent (GBA and forward) titles. I can't think of many classic titles from the other companies I enjoyed.
---
"I dare you to make less sense."
3 years ago#14
Gyruss, Castlevania, Gradius/Parodius, there's so much I'd like to see from Konami. And since they happen to own the Hudson franchises...
3 years ago#15
wow...thats a strong list. I'd have to go with Capcom, If they did all the Megaman's over in 3D it be so amazing...to bad Megaman is dead...
3 years ago#16
SE, and Final Fantasy I, II, III, and IV. They can make 3D remakes of V and VI. At least, they'd better. It'd help them get back the sales they'll lose over All the Bravest.
---
I am MnK Xashowd. Official Darkrai of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
3 years ago#17
If I actually bothered to support the draconian-DRM-laden eShop, 3D Sonic 1, 2, 3, and Knuckles would be awesome.

Too bad Nintendo loves evil DRM that brutally hurts the consumer.

Tying the purchases to the 3DS is evil now? Its not like they require you to be online to play they game, they just don't let you download it, copy it to another SD card, and let everyone you know have a free game. God forbid companies be smart about something and not give you pirate your friends games, right?

Even PSN and XBL do this, just to a lesser extent. PS3 lets you register two systems to your account to redeem your purchase on. XBL only lets you register to one, but if you recover your account on a system and are signed into XBL you can use your games, if you aren't signed into XBL your games are invisible to other accounts (on the registered system other accounts can play your games).

Why do you NEED to be able to put your games on multiple 3DS's? I'm not sure why its so evil that Nintendo only lets you register one system, aside from someone just wanting free games.

PS- Lacking an account system isn't the same thing as DRM.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
3 years ago#18
wow...thats a strong list. I'd have to go with Capcom, If they did all the Megaman's over in 3D it be so amazing...to bad Megaman is dead...

So we are all just imagining the free PC game that is actually being supported and just had a v2 released with bug fixes and general improvements? You know, the one people want to pretend is a fan game even though Capcom bought the project, hired the developer and paid him and a team of people to finish it. It's called Street Fighter x Mega Man.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
3 years ago#19
3D classic SMT 1+2 please.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?
3 years ago#20
Space Harrier 3D is gonna be awesome, and I really hope it comes to the states.

My vote would be for Capcom/Konami/Sega. I can't pick just one. Sega has so many CPS1 & 2 classics. Capcom had Ghost & Goblins, Mega Man, Trojan and so many great 2D classics. Konami has Castlevania, Contra, and so many other great arcade and home classics.

I really just can't choose, but I will say that we need more of these from everybody. I think it's really cool, but it doesn't appear like Nintendo plans to make anymore, so hopefully some of these 3rd parties will deliver the goods. Great thread by the way, thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Sega has brought 3D classics back to life recently and I want to know.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived