Sega has brought 3D classics back to life recently and I want to know.

#31hyper kobun dashPosted 1/20/2013 11:32:38 PM
Konami.

Rocket Knight Adventures = win

Too bad SNK isn't an option. Iron Tank, Ikari Warriors, Magician Lord, Metal Slug, Fatal Fury 2 and Samurai Showdown are games I'd like to see remastered for 3DS :(
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#32ecco6t9Posted 1/21/2013 12:28:02 AM
Sega, but only if they let a team with talent handle the remakes.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#33Buttery_ToastPosted 1/21/2013 12:56:21 AM
Sega, because I won't rest until we get OutRun 3DS.

And maybe Road Rash.
---
My body is always Reggie.
Currently playing: P3P, Corpse Party
#34AkaneJonesPosted 1/21/2013 3:02:35 AM
1) Square Enix
Only worth it if they did 3D Clasiic Actraiser, EVO Search For Eden, other Quintet games, or things like Seiken Densetsu 3 & Treasure Hunter G.

2) Capcom
Too late for Mega Man, No chance on old lincensee games, what's left Breath of Fire 1 & 2?

3) Konami
Where's my 3D Classic Goemon already. Maybe Pop'n Twinbee, the Castlevania could look interesting too.

4) Namco Bandai
I kind of don't but 3D Classics of 2D Tales of would be great if they did the final version like Tales of Phantasia X + Fullvoice. However the idea is not a 3D Classic, so it looses out.

5) Sega
If they use the Sega Ages version of games like Phantasy Star then yes. If they just up some Sonic and more Shooters not so much. Streets of Rage would look good.

6) Atlus
An excuse to get them in English? I mean other than 3D Classic Rockin' Kats & Jack Brothers.

7) Koei Tecmo
Ah I think there out... 3D Classic Brandish... That doesn't count they just published the SNES Falcom games. Screw Koei 3D Classic Falcom games instead.
#35viajarvPosted 1/21/2013 3:14:45 AM
As the 2nd vote for Tecmo, I want a 3ds Monster Rancher.
#36DarkIVloonPosted 1/21/2013 11:49:17 AM
I like the way that you broke it down Akane so i'm going to do the same since i really would like to see all companys get involved.

1) Square Enix
Square owns Taito properties now so i'd really mainly like to see Taito games...Space Invaders, Elevator Action, Jungle Hunt, Qix, Lock N' Chase, Tiger Heli, Rastan, Bubble Bobble....

2) Capcom
Exed Exes, 1942, 1943, 1941, 1944, Commando, Gun.Smoke, Section Z...

3) Konami
Castlevania, Gradius, Rush N Attack, Time Pilot, Pooyan, Gyruss, Amidar, Scramble, Frogger, Jackal, JUNO FIRST, The Goonies,

4) Namco Bandai
Namco Museum 3D: Ms Pacman, Super Pacman, Jr Pacman, Dig Dug, Dig Dug 2, Galaxian, Gaplus, King & Balloon, Cutie Q, Rally-X, Pole Position, Mappy, Sky Kid, Rolling Thunder, Motos....list is endless

5) Sega
Zaxxon, Congo Bongo, Afterburner, Out Run, Super Hang On, Pengo, Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves, Alien Syndrome,

6) Atlus
?

7) Koei Tecmo
Rygar (arcade & nes), Ninja Gaiden (arcade), Gemini Wing, Star Force, Silk Worm,
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!