Chrono trigger question.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Chrono trigger question.

User Info: nintendomaniaco

nintendomaniaco
4 years ago#1
I just killed a giant robot with two pods and got a password from a rat, but it wants me to use the L and R buttons, neither of which work on my ds. Anything I can do?

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#2
Get a new DS.

User Info: 21_21

21_21
4 years ago#3
jedinat posted...
Get a 3DS.

fixed!
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited

nintendomaniaco
4 years ago#4
I have a 3ds, but this is on an M3 which wont work on the 3ds... Is there a way to get it to work?

User Info: PSI_IKE

PSI_IKE
4 years ago#5
M3?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4vCEHpv6Hg&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BOw6QPt1-g

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#6
Those things are taboo on this board. Ones that work on 3DS can be had though...

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 years ago#7
thats a flash cart isnt it?

so in other words you STOLE the game
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: brainfreeze10

brainfreeze10
4 years ago#8
I don't recall what you need L and R for specifically but I assume you'll just need the triggers fixed. You should contact Nintendo since that's a fairly common issue.

Unless the flash cart leaves some super obvious traces on your system, I have no idea, I've never used one. And if that's case I guess you're just out of luck. 'Tis the cost you must pay.
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
3DS Friend Code: 1289-8728-7299

User Info: IHeartMetroid

IHeartMetroid
4 years ago#9
"I just killed a giant robot with two pods and got a password from a rat, but it wants me to use the L and R buttons, neither of which work on my ds. Anything I can do?"

Sure there is! It's called "buying the game instead of stealing it".

nintendomaniaco
4 years ago#10
IHeartMetroid posted...
"I just killed a giant robot with two pods and got a password from a rat, but it wants me to use the L and R buttons, neither of which work on my ds. Anything I can do?"

Sure there is! It's called "buying the game instead of stealing it".

Nah, that wont help. The problem is my DS, not the game. I just blew into the shulder buttond and they worked though. Thanks guys!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Chrono trigger question.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived