Whey are they gonna decide to make the Virtual Console good?

#1teirPosted 1/20/2013 6:17:46 PM
It has soo much potential. And there's so little good games on it. Why can't I have the original pokemons or Dragon Warrior monsters? Whata about donkey kong country? What I really want is A Link to the Past. I would be willing to pay $15 for that. I'm quickly loosing faith in the 3DS.
#2Bahamut_10thPosted 1/20/2013 6:22:43 PM(edited)
A good part of Pokemon and other games like it involve trading/linking with other players.
Nintendo couldn't even work around memory pak based saves for Wii's Nintendo 64 VC titles. You think they'd know how to work around the game link-based content of old game boy titles?

Donkey Kong Country was removed from Wii's VC. Rumor has it's because of Rare/Microsoft. No news it's ever going to be put back. Don't count on it being re-released in any VC, 3DS or not.
#3kylemcauliffe15Posted 1/20/2013 6:23:18 PM
The virtual console being "good" is a matter of opinion.
---
PSN: Gasshu-kun
The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents. - Salvador Dali
#4MotiJrPosted 1/20/2013 6:24:12 PM
If you want a link to the past, why don't you buy it through all the other available routes. If the fact that an old game that came out years ago and is available in many forms already, makes you lose faith in a system, you have issues.

I enjoy playing classic games but why waste time focusing on it right now when new experiences can be developed.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#5JoeBudden42Posted 1/20/2013 6:32:59 PM
Time.

They're milking all the crap now for every extra cent.
---
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.