Is Street Fighter on this pretty good?

#21MrKunioPosted 1/25/2013 4:51:54 PM
Street Fighter 4 is cool but really not that cool.

The characters are ugly looking to me, and the controls are garbage. Its cheap so thats a plus.

Shinobi is more fun to me.
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475
#22JoeBudden42Posted 1/25/2013 5:15:29 PM
All the characters are already unlocked from the start too... so there's nothing to do except get your ass kicked online. Definitely the worst game I owned on the 3DS, imo.
---
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.
#23RogueStrikerPosted 1/25/2013 5:54:05 PM
God no don't pick up that Harvest Moon game.

It has framerate and crash issues
---
Gotta love Photon Cannon.
#24KneekickerPosted 1/25/2013 6:02:23 PM
RogueStriker posted...

Only the 3DS version has them, the one shown on the offer is the DS version which I don't think have problems.
Back on topic you should check out Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove 3D, that game seriously needs more love.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 PSN: ansonip2000
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#25RogueStrikerPosted 1/25/2013 6:47:06 PM
Kneekicker posted...
RogueStriker posted...

Only the 3DS version has them, the one shown on the offer is the DS version which I don't think have problems.
Back on topic you should check out Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove 3D, that game seriously needs more love.

I checked again and the listing of it says 3ds. They also say choose one 3ds game so I don't think it's the DS ver, just the wrong picture.
---
Gotta love Photon Cannon.
#26NathanisDrakePosted 1/25/2013 7:17:09 PM
JoeBudden42 posted...
All the characters are already unlocked from the start too... so there's nothing to do except get your ass kicked online. Definitely the worst game I owned on the 3DS, imo.

So in other words, you only hate it because you suck at it?
---
http://fanboygaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/3ds-it-prints-money.gif // http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif
Vita PSN : NateisD
#27NnamzPosted 1/25/2013 7:22:36 PM
It's awesome, even with the visual and performance sacrifices. The problem with the game isn't even the game's fault, it's the fault of the system it is on. The D-pad placement on the 3DS for fighting games is horrendously bad, and the cause of much finger cramping. My left index finger still has phantom pain lingering in it when I think back to the launch week of the 3DS and the amount of (painful) hours I put into SSF4.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#28lunchEATSyouPosted 1/25/2013 7:32:46 PM
It's pretty good. From what i remember, it's missing 3 characters; one of whom is Evil Ryu. At this point, Evil Ryu is exremely redundant as a character (although you could make that arguement for all the Shoryuken characters....)
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#29DeGamer81Posted 1/25/2013 8:29:55 PM
It's good if you're playing with friends, but other than that I'd pass on this one. Online is a real pain because of spammers and rage quitters, and single player gets boring after a while.
#30SkyminxyzPosted 1/26/2013 8:01:07 AM
x23sephiroth23x posted...
Skyminxyz posted...
CressDXX posted...
yes its good, but doing expert combos manually is hard because of the small buttons on the 3DS.

Yeah I heard you can't use the Circle-Pad for SF4 and only the D-pad. If this is true then I'm passing it and getting another game next week.

(Because after spending $25 on that horrible BBCSII port last year, I sure don't wanna fork over even $15 on this SF4 if it's D-Pad only.)

who ever told you that was Lying, you can use the circle pad in Street Fighter

Eh I'll look into it just to be sure, because like I already said I'm sure not gonna buy another fighting game that forces me to use that small D-pad...

If your right then that blows because there's 2 other really cheap 3DS games I'm looking at on ebay right now. So that'd only make my decision tougher ._.
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.