IGN spilling the beans on how Luigis mansion dark moon multiplayer works soon.

#11Rurouni720Posted 1/20/2013 10:29:09 PM
qbertz716 posted...
Hurray for pointlessly tacked on multiplayer!

Well hey at least better than nothing. :P

T-T
#12longlivemegamanPosted 1/20/2013 10:31:52 PM
inb4 you control a Green Toad...
---
Don't hope for a new GOOD Megaman game. In the end it's only going to get cancelled.
R.I.P. MML3, MMU and Rockman Online...
#13ferofaxPosted 1/20/2013 10:47:45 PM
Maybe we'll see a buncha competitive mini-games, like who nabs the most ghost, or one side are ghosts, the others are ghostbusters.

Actually... that second one might actually be fun. If it had online. And maybe 6-way.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#14aamotPosted 1/20/2013 11:09:20 PM
It's probably similar to how the Super Mario games on DS had that mini-game mode. If they did that, with new and original mini-games, it could actually be a great addition.
---
"I dare you to make less sense."
#15VyersPosted 1/20/2013 11:20:05 PM
I'll wait to see how tacked-on it is. For all we know, it could be full-on co-op.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Latest YouTube upload: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YCQxHyo0UQ Pokemon Snap, Part 1
#16rizsparkyPosted 1/21/2013 12:04:46 AM
There's no point if its not online play or single-cart play.. I despise multi-card multiplayer games!
---
3DS FC: 4597-0164-7987
#17Semi45aPosted 1/21/2013 12:08:02 AM
maybe we should take this as a clear sign that miyamoto has finally gone senile.....
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#18legendarylemurPosted 1/21/2013 1:31:57 AM
Semi45a posted...
maybe we should take this as a clear sign that miyamoto has finally gone senile.....

Maybe you should probably give it a chance before writing it off completely. Honestly, the 3DS doesn't have a lot of 2-3 coop. There's Code of Princess, both of the REs, NSMB2, though it works off of a single view which is weird, and... I might be missing a few. But parts of the joys of playing small coop games lie in actually interacting with them face to face while playing. Games like Mario Kart and Kid Icarus? Online is necessary. Games like this? Not so much. Online may be cost inefficient. It's not cheap to set up a constantly running server.

Then again, this may be a more than 2 player multiplayer, then the conversation would go in a much more different way. Like Code of Princess. Online is pretty dang necessary.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Catch the Rainbow
#19brStalkerPosted 1/21/2013 2:06:48 AM
slugboss posted...
I wonder who the second character could be, Blue Toad, Yellow!? I'm out of ideas now.

Why not E.Gadd?
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#20legendarylemurPosted 1/21/2013 2:57:42 AM
brStalker posted...
slugboss posted...
I wonder who the second character could be, Blue Toad, Yellow!? I'm out of ideas now.

Why not E.Gadd?

I'd kill a mammal for this
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Catch the Rainbow