IGN spilling the beans on how Luigis mansion dark moon multiplayer works soon.

#31GloryChaosPosted 1/21/2013 9:01:32 AM
The box art for Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U had "online interactions not rated by the ESRB" as well. It's probably gonna be miiverse or spot pass related. Downloadable mansions!

I'm being cynical, but expecting online multiplayer isn't something worth worrying about. Just hope that the single player can stand on its own.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#32LOLRIFANPosted 1/21/2013 9:15:23 AM
please have online and local play i'm tired of seeing games only having the latter.
---
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84
#33LOLRIFANPosted 1/21/2013 9:35:45 AM
see now full length downloadable mansions would be an awesome idea
---
#34king_darksPosted 1/21/2013 9:47:32 AM
I don't understand the frustration over online content. If nintendo can implement a online mode and a single player mode why ***** when they try? After all once you beaten the single player you'll only linger around for so much longer untill leaving to a different game. Don't knock it untill you try it.
---
School days are back.
#35LOLRIFANPosted 1/21/2013 9:51:29 AM
king_darks posted...
I don't understand the frustration over online content. If nintendo can implement a online mode and a single player mode why ***** when they try? After all once you beaten the single player you'll only linger around for so much longer untill leaving to a different game. Don't knock it untill you try it.

so much this.
honestly even if multiplayer is tacked on,as long as single player is still good it shouldn't matter.

i've literally seen games do the opposite,were they tack on single player to a multiplayer game and single play is terrible *caughfour swordsaniversaryeditioncaugh*
---
#36Semi45aPosted 1/21/2013 1:18:40 PM
keep talking but answer this question.

Q1: Were you alive when Luigi's Mansion 1 was first released?

we are listening
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia