Entitlement is awesome

#61iMURDAuPosted 1/21/2013 6:01:11 AM
People who think the customer is always right have never held a job dealing with customers. Simple fact.

Entitlement is not something all humans feel either Vyers. I don't feel entitled to anything. I worked damn hard for what I have, I don't expect anyone to feel sorry for things that have happened to me or my family, I've been on foodstamps before and when I got to where I was making more money not once did I feel robbed because I wasn't getting free food. Life is short. You're not entitled to finish the day and once you get older and suffer the tragedy of losing someone unexpectedly you will understand my point. Children are who point and say "I want that, gimme, gimme, gimme, that's not fair" etc.

Businesses exist to make money. Once all you hippie crusaders understand that you'll learn to either quit dealing with a company or just accepting minor irritances that don't make a real difference like friggin demo limits. Me, I'll never buy a game with on disc DLC. But I'm not going to spend more than a few sentences on the issue because its not a big deal.
---
"I'm saying people outside GameFAQs didn't care when Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled." horror_spooky
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me
#62pikachupwnagePosted 1/21/2013 6:17:29 AM
People tend to forget just how many little people make up a big business.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#63pikachupwnagePosted 1/21/2013 6:20:13 AM
so64 posted...
Razieru posted...
Entitlement is the medium between simply having standards or being a naive little drone who'll eat up anything "socially accepted" no matter how half-assed it is topped with **** icing.
Somehow, I do not think this is true. Entitlement, like desire or pleasure, should always be in moderation

Well put.

A out of control entitlement mind set is one thing that has gotten government spending out of control, and clogged up the courts with frivolous lawsuits.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#64RazieruPosted 1/21/2013 12:39:10 PM
iMURDAu posted...
People who think the customer is always right have never held a job dealing with customers. Simple fact.

Until you educate yourself on the true meaning of the phrase, you are not allowed to even mention it.

Entitlement is not something all humans feel either Vyers.

So what - you don't, others do. So what's the next best thing you're going to do about those who do feel entitled, have another five year old name calling show about them? Oh, wait....

I don't feel entitled to anything.

Good for you. Others will be different. Get over it and comprehend that. Stop scalding people for not being flat-minded and simple.

I worked damn hard for what I have, I don't expect anyone to feel sorry for things that have happened to me or my family, I've been on foodstamps before and when I got to where I was making more money not once did I feel robbed because I wasn't getting free food. Life is short. You're not entitled to finish the day and once you get older and suffer the tragedy of losing someone unexpectedly you will understand my point.

You claim no one will care about your life's story, yet you boo hoo it anyway? SO, what's your point again? Or did you mean to make one at all by arguing yet another novel laden with more stale insults on others for not sharing your "wonderful logic"?

Children are who point and say "I want that, gimme, gimme, gimme, that's not fair" etc.

Well, what about them? Another fragmented sentence I see, but we whine about other children....

Businesses exist to make money.

There's that one-track Business 101 sales pitch and ideal again.

Once all you hippie crusaders

There's that good old Mur Mur spewing childish and arse hurt insults on people, yet again, for not abiding by and agreeing with his ignorant philosophies and "brilliant" ideals. Grow up, Son.

If you ever truly mean to make a point, make one for ONCE. But TRY to refrain from insulting others at best, and acting like the pessimistic kid because YOU feel entitled to your own "logic".

understand that you'll learn to either quit dealing with a company or just accepting minor irritances that don't make a real difference like friggin demo limits. Me, I'll never buy a game with on disc DLC.

Funny. You claim I care SO much about limited demos and entitlement, yet you are still writing tiring novels in each of these topics, again, laden with arse hurt banter. Pot kettle, give it a rest already.

But I'm not going to spend more than a few sentences on the issue because its not a big deal.

Aw, you wonderful liar. You just did. Again. Or did we just miss another 60 seconds of this AND the last whiny baby drivel you made in the demo limits topic?
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#65Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 12:47:46 PM
It's funny how big of a hypocrite Raz is by calling people out when they name call by name calling back.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#66RazieruPosted 1/21/2013 12:52:41 PM
Baha05 posted...
It's funny how big of a hypocrite Raz is by calling people out when they name call by name calling back.

It's funny that you only came here to post that useless one-liner, and nothing more. Find an activity. Invest hours in it.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#67Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 12:53:49 PM
Razieru posted...
It's funny that you only came here to post that useless one-liner, and nothing more. Find an activity. Invest hours in it.

Yeah I'm already playing my 3DS on the side so I'm set to go. What are you doingg right now aside poorly defending your point?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#68RazieruPosted 1/21/2013 1:04:47 PM(edited)
Baha05 posted...
Razieru posted...

Yeah I'm already playing my 3DS on the side so I'm set to go. What are you doingg right now aside poorly defending your point?

Poorly? Like this:

What are you doingg

And your "waaah waaaah" about what I post? You can't even play your little 3DS without being attached to the hip by GameFaqs. Again, heed what I said about that activity.
---
#69lunchEATSyouPosted 1/21/2013 12:57:57 PM
Well TC, you've got Razberry on you side. Victory?
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#70Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 12:59:10 PM
Razieru posted...
Poorly? You mean your *****ing and moaning about what I post? You can't even play your little 3DS without being attached to the hip by GameFaqs. Again, heed what I said about that activity.

Always the hypocrite you are, I'm surpse you can get away with such harsh argument given Gamefaqs PG 13 is ToS. But whatever it's not like multitasking exists or anything.
---