Entitlement is awesome

#71RazieruPosted 1/21/2013 12:02:43 PM
Baha05 posted...
Always the hypocrite you are, I'm surpse you can get away with such harsh argument

My, what improper grammar and spelling your tiring nonsense is laden with. Work on that since you have nothing better to do but keep those eyes glued to GameFaqs BEFORE whining YOUR hilarity and name calling, hypocrite.

given Gamefaqs PG 13 is ToS. But whatever it's not like multitasking exists or anything.

Weren't you playing your 3DS prior to this useless babble you're still boring me with?
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#72Sir_HaxorPosted 1/21/2013 12:07:21 PM
How do people get to be such doormats? I find it absurd to sit around defending a business, especially since they would kill me if it meant increasing profit. I mean it's just insane.

To that guy who said he doesn't care about on disk DLC, if every person fought against it practices would change. Case in pont, SFxT.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6940-0140
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#73Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 12:09:56 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...
How do people get to be such doormats? I find it absurd to sit around defending a business, especially since they would kill me if it meant increasing profit. I mean it's just insane.

To that guy who said he doesn't care about on disk DLC, if every person fought against it practices would change. Case in pont, SFxT.

Simply it's a matter of the said issue not being such a big issue. If by say Nintendo charges for Demos then we have a big damn problem. Since it's just limits the issue isn't all the big a deal and I can think of several other issues higher on the list that they need to fix.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#74RazieruPosted 1/21/2013 12:16:29 PM(edited)
Sir_Haxor posted...
How do people get to be such doormats?

But, they devote their lives and pride themselves on such a position.

I find it absurd to sit around defending a business, especially since they would kill me if it meant increasing profit. I mean it's just insane.

Their one-track thinking and philosophies makes it impossible to compute such things.

You're wasting your time. Talking some sense and logic to a bunch of narcissists is like talking to 10 brick walls coated with steel. Only their almighty "logic" matters, and ours is moot and "entitled" horribly.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#75Sir_HaxorPosted 1/21/2013 12:17:35 PM
Baha05 posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...

Simply it's a matter of the said issue not being such a big issue. If by say Nintendo charges for Demos then we have a big damn problem. Since it's just limits the issue isn't all the big a deal and I can think of several other issues higher on the list that they need to fix.

You say this everytime someone points out a flaw with Nintendo. "There's something more important first!".

So because it's a minor issue we shouldn't talk about it?
---
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6940-0140
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#76Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 12:27:21 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...
You say this everytime someone points out a flaw with Nintendo. "There's something more important first!".

So because it's a minor issue we shouldn't talk about it?

Because it's true, and I'm not saying not to discuss it, in fact when in moderation discussions on things like this can actually be pretty good.

What I'm saying is don't take a minor issue and make it into a big issue. Again going back to Fast food, say if you went to a place for the first time and they happen to screw up your order, maybe they added pickles on your burger when you asked not to. Are you going to get super upset and make a scene? Or are you going to calmly go back and tell them that they screwed up your order?

Entitlement to things is funny that one since some people feel WAY too entitled and others do act like doormats. There doesn't seem to be too much of a middle man in Entitlement*

*And FYI if a place constantly screws up or doesn't fix your issue and acts snarky about it THEN would be a better time to get pissed off.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#77Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 12:49:02 PM
lunchEATSyou posted...
Well TC, you've got Razberry on you side. Victory?

Razieru generally sides with any Nintendo criticism. I'd hardly use that as an excuse to not do it.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Latest YouTube upload: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YCQxHyo0UQ Pokemon Snap, Part 1
#78so64Posted 1/21/2013 1:40:09 PM
Razieru posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...
How do people get to be such doormats?

But, they devote their lives and pride themselves on such a position.

I find it absurd to sit around defending a business, especially since they would kill me if it meant increasing profit. I mean it's just insane.

Their one-track thinking and philosophies makes it impossible to compute such things.

You're wasting your time. Talking some sense and logic to a bunch of narcissists is like talking to 10 brick walls coated with steel. Only their almighty "logic" matters, and ours is moot and "entitled" horribly.

May I question something, Razieru? Why does it seem as though most of your posts in any discussion seem somewhat passive aggressive and/or filled with self-victimization?
---
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com What is love?...Baby don't hurt me no more...3DS FC:5327-0905-8783
#79siberian142Posted 1/21/2013 1:43:24 PM
iMURDAu posted...
Businesses exist to make money. Once all you hippie crusaders understand that you'll learn to either quit dealing with a company or just accepting minor irritances that don't make a real difference like friggin demo limits. Me, I'll never buy a game with on disc DLC. But I'm not going to spend more than a few sentences on the issue because its not a big deal.

Or you can complain if you feel strongly about it and try to change their practices. Demo limits aren't a big deal, but there is little point in restricting a piece of content that is already an itty bitty fragment of the full product. It is not a big deal to you and I doubt it is causing anyone else to lose sleep over, but it is a minor annoyance that doesn't make much sense that people will make their voice heard over. Just laying back and letting companies stray away from the acceptable norm in a bad way may be fine for some people, but it is not for everyone and people will expose these silly practices and criticize them. I deal with customers and you're right that a lot of them suck and aren't in the least bit right, but that doesn't really apply to the issue of demo limits. This is more like pointing out a silly flaw in the way a company handles things and wanting them to fix it.

I disagree that we are entitled to anything though. Simply because everyone else does it does not mean we are entitled to the same service from a totally different competitor.
#80iMURDAuPosted 1/21/2013 2:00:08 PM
"I deal with customers and you're right that a lot of them suck and aren't in the least bit right, but that doesn't really apply to the issue of demo limits. This is more like pointing out a silly flaw in the way a company handles things and wanting them to fix it. "

Have you read the topic? Did you read the other one? Nobody has pointed out flaws as much as crying about how they deserve unlimited demos because they feel entitled. If they were just pointing it out this topic wouldn't exist.

Why aren't these people making 100+ post topics about the lack of an account system? Or how stupid region locking is. I mean good lord the free stuff we have access to makes them more upset than not being able to purchase a game you want because of where you live or never being able to get your d/l titles back if something happens to your system.

They didn't have demos for DS, GBA, GBC, Virtual Boy, or GameBoy. Now that Nintendo offers demos on a handheld you feel entitled to unlimited plays. Well except for Razieru because he can't get demos on a system he doesn't own :)

And cue the line by line breakdown of my post by him while he claims I'm "arse-hurt" LOL. He is so easily angered I truly enjoyed Gamefaqs more this weekend than any other time in my life.
---
"I'm saying people outside GameFAQs didn't care when Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled." horror_spooky
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me