Thought my 3DS XL was flawless... then I saw a speck of dust in the screen -_-

#113DiPadMini6GPosted 1/20/2013 10:00:00 PM
Mine creaks near the d-pad and it has never been dropped.
#12burningfingerzPosted 1/20/2013 10:05:22 PM
3DiPadMini6G posted...

I believe your 3DS has a twin.
---
"Vita is a really powerful machine and I wanted to take advantage of that. I didn't just want to show off boobs, but I wanted to show off butts too"
#13jedinatPosted 1/20/2013 10:13:04 PM
3DiPadMini6G posted...

My DSi XL was like that.
#14thompsontalker7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 10:18:12 PM
Seriously, it looks more like a splotch against the screen more than a speck, if I trade it in just over that I may get a unit that has a speck of dust in the 3D screen. Or faulty buttons. Or dust in both.

Already have some content on it too, how would I transfer it to a new unit if I exchanged it.

"Hey let me get another 3DS XL so I can transfer content, swear I'll bring the other one back"
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#15jedinatPosted 1/20/2013 10:22:34 PM
thompsontalker7 posted...
Already have some content on it too, how would I transfer it to a new unit if I exchanged it.

"Hey let me get another 3DS XL so I can transfer content, swear I'll bring the other one back"

Yeah, you'd need an interne connection and it'd be a huge hassle... I would just live with it or see if Nintendo will fix it if you can go without it for a bit...
#16thompsontalker7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 10:25:59 PM
It's not that big of a deal, really. If I send it in to Nintendo that's a few weeks and extra cash out of my pocket, and in the process they could add more dust in my system.

Just wish these things would be seal proof, the Vita's screen is basically fused to the glass so there's little chance of dust entering it
---
#17thompsontalker7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 6:19:52 AM
Maybe it'll just move away on its own after a while...
---
#18QueskerPosted 1/21/2013 6:27:50 AM
Oh, thank goodness you weren't me. Because if I was in that position, I would've been like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I'm THAT strict about that kind of stuff.
---
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn
#19LunarRoarPosted 1/21/2013 7:51:16 AM
I can't imagine what it's like to so anal about something so trivial.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#20iammaxhailmePosted 1/21/2013 8:07:40 AM
Yeah, I thought mine was perfect, and then a pixel died a few months after I got it.

It's not a huge deal but it makes me sad :(
---
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax