NSMB2 or Fire Emblem Awakening? (poll version)

#11longlivemegamanPosted 1/20/2013 11:43:48 PM
I haven't even properly PLAYED Fire Emblem and I think it's going to be better.
---
Don't hope for a new GOOD Megaman game. In the end it's only going to get cancelled.
R.I.P. MML3, MMU and Rockman Online...
#12TheCelticArcherPosted 1/20/2013 11:50:01 PM
GoldenSun3DS posted...
pbandjames posted...
Why do we need a poll?

To show the other guy just how horrible NSMB2 is in comparison to Fire Emblem Awakening. Not saying NSMB2 is horrible, just in comparison, it's like crackers (NSMB2) compared to pizza (FE:A).

I think it would be more like comparing Taco Bell to a 5 star restaurant, Taco Bell will get the job done, but you are likely to get diarrhea afterwards.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Final Fantasy XIII-2 (360), Anarchy Reigns (PS3), The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, & New Super Mario Bros. U.
#13HurricaneManningPosted 1/21/2013 2:28:15 AM
NSMB2 is fun every once in a while to pop in my 3DS and wreck some levels in coin rush or something and i've gotten almost 30 hours out of the game so far.

But man FE might be 3DS game of the year.
---
Suck for Luck watch: SUCCESS
BOILER UP!
#14Semi45aPosted 1/21/2013 2:29:49 AM
stop it. seriously.
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#15legendarylemurPosted 1/21/2013 2:34:35 AM
Yeah I didn't vote FE because I hate NSMB2. NSMB2 has great speed run courses. I like to go back to it away from the games that require you to put a lot into playing it and occasionally just play a sporty arcadey game like NSMB2. In the end, that's just what it is, an arcade game. However, as a game, FE:A would have to be far superior. It's simply a much better game as a whole. But if you're not feeling like it, then NSMB2 would be "better." It's still a pretty decent game after all.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Catch the Rainbow
#16nonexistingheroPosted 1/21/2013 7:02:09 AM
GoldenSun3DS posted...
pbandjames posted...
Why do we need a poll?

To show the other guy just how horrible NSMB2 is in comparison to Fire Emblem Awakening. Not saying NSMB2 is horrible, just in comparison, it's like crackers (NSMB2) compared to pizza (FE:A).

It's not horrible in comparison -__-

NSMB2 doesn't last nearly as long. Not because it's bad, but because of the type of game it is. And most people here will vote with $ per hour.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#17barnabyjones786Posted 1/21/2013 7:23:37 AM
Though I love NSMB2 I say Fire Emblem, you'd probably get more time out of it and it looks epic.
---
Nintendo Network I.D. - BarnabyJones786
3DS FC - 2578-3111-6145
#18LOLRIFANPosted 1/21/2013 7:30:13 AM
jedinat posted...
This is like comparing dog turd to mint n chip ice cream. Are you really considering eating the turd? Really? Are you 3?

no it's more like comparing a desert your slightly disapointed with to an excellent desert.
calling nsmb2 a dog turd is trolling.
---
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84
#19L0rdCrumpPosted 1/21/2013 8:06:41 AM
Fire Emblem.
---
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
#20jedinatPosted 1/21/2013 9:49:09 AM
LOLRIFAN posted...
jedinat posted...
This is like comparing dog turd to mint n chip ice cream. Are you really considering eating the turd? Really? Are you 3?

no it's more like comparing a desert your slightly disapointed with to an excellent desert.
calling nsmb2 a dog turd is trolling.

Not sure what makes up an excellent desert... the fullness of the cacti? The prevalence of sand dunes?