Is there anything that doesn't transfer from a 3DS to another?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is there anything that doesn't transfer from a 3DS to another?

User Info: BigSharkZ

BigSharkZ
3 years ago#1
I may buy a 3DS XL soon (If only we had the Japan colors..) and was wondering if there's anything that doesn't transfer from my 3DS to a 3DS XL? Or does everything without exceptions transfer?

Thanks in advance.
PSN: MounirJemily

User Info: Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu
3 years ago#2
I'm not entirely sure, but I think your Ambassador status (if you have it), your friends list, your Home Menu build, your notes and your Browser history won't transfer... but what do I know.
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans

User Info: Razael_Osirus

Razael_Osirus
3 years ago#3
I transferred from a 3DS to a 3DS XL and lost nothing in the transfer. Im also an ambassador.
I haven't slept since I woke up and found my whole life was a lie

User Info: PokeCris

PokeCris
3 years ago#4
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
I'm not entirely sure, but I think your Ambassador status (if you have it), your friends list, your Home Menu build, your notes and your Browser history won't transfer... but what do I know.

This is extremely wrong, as far as I've seen, everything transfers over. Not sure about the browser history though, since I don't use the browser.
3DS FC: 0430-8439-5209
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is there anything that doesn't transfer from a 3DS to another?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived