Tales of the Abyss worth $39.99?

#1SolidSnake2011-Posted 1/21/2013 12:48:58 AM
I noticed they charged me $39.99 after looking at my receipt. The closest target had it for $35.99 at their site but those f***ing idiots said it was the online price only. Also I don't wanna give the evil empire aka Gamestop my money. They have the game at $29.99 "new"
#2ACx7Posted 1/21/2013 12:52:46 AM
There's nothing wrong with GameStop. They get the same new games as everyone else and usually have more in stock. If you don't want to fully support them just avoid buying used games.

But yes it's worth the full price.
#3SolidSnake2011-(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 12:53:56 AM
ACx7 posted...
There's nothing wrong with GameStop. They get the same new games as everyone else and usually have more in stock. If you don't want to fully support them just avoid buying used games.

I don't wanna buy any of their "new" games that have the factory sealed plastic broken and opened up
#4BlueBombei2Posted 1/21/2013 12:54:55 AM
SolidSnake2011- posted...
ACx7 posted...

I don't wanna buy any of their "new" games that have the factory sealed plastic broken and opened up

Then don't? Ask for one in the shrink wrap. Also you could tell if it was new or used by the Save Data.
#5SolidSnake2011-(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 12:56:28 AM
BlueBombei2 posted...
ACx7 posted...

Then don't? Ask for one in the shrink wrap. Also you could tell if it was new or used by the Save Data.

They can delete it first then sell them
#6BlueBombei2Posted 1/21/2013 12:57:43 AM
BlueBombei2 posted...
ACx7 posted...

They can delete it first then sell them

No you can't. Save data can only be over written in ToTA
#7megablue9Posted 1/21/2013 12:59:18 AM
why don't u buy at amazon same price as gamestop
#8ACx7Posted 1/21/2013 1:00:02 AM
ACx7 posted...

Odd. I've been buying new games exclusively from them for 8 years now and that has never happened to me.

Well, it happened once. And it was because I requested it. I could have waited till they got more in stock but I chose to just buy their display copy. Was still a brand new untouched disc.
#9SolidSnake2011-(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:09:43 AM
is the game worth getting at full price or should I return it and find it cheaper somewhere else
#10Semi45aPosted 1/21/2013 1:11:20 AM
no
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia