Project X Zone coming to the US

#191pbandjamesPosted 1/21/2013 5:00:01 PM
AceMos posted...
Smelly_Goomba posted...
they could have at least goten a few VA's like 10 or something

It's gonna be weird hearing Japanese voices then it cuts to a single person saying "SUP GUYS I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH" then back to Japanese.

i ment 10 va's to do the entire cast its been done before

They might have been able to do that, but it's still costly to do so. VA isn't cheap. Plus, that might have created issues with licensing and Sega and/or Capcom might not have been fond of the VA made. Considering it wasn't the hottest item in Japan, I think they tried to make localization as easy as possible for licensing.
---
Game news is the best news.
#192AkaneJonesPosted 1/21/2013 5:02:53 PM
Geno posted...
I'm looking forward to playing a mediocre strategy game that pretends it's a fighting game!

That's not how the battle system works! there's nothing Fighting game about it. The Strategy part isn't Fire Emblem level, but it is Super Robot Wars level. Depending on your interests I suggest trying Super Robot Taisen: OG Saga: Endless Frontier or Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans before mouthing off about it.
#193srwghkPosted 1/21/2013 5:04:01 PM
I'm glad to see this get localized but it seems that there are some people are not happy with it since it doesn't included english audio. which is stupid.

anyway, i am going to get this at launch day.
#194silenthill4vidPosted 1/21/2013 5:04:39 PM
yea, they should be english dub. tho a select few peps here will like it.

blah blah blah baka, blah blah blah sugee!!, blah blah blah kawaii desune!
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#195squills29Posted 1/21/2013 5:07:20 PM
Sooooo buying this.

I was actually afraid there WOULDN'T be Japanese audio.
#196longlivemegamanPosted 1/21/2013 5:08:18 PM
I'm just thankful the game is actually coming overseas... I'm just as excited as I was when Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom was finally announced to come overseas.

English subtitles will be just fine.
---
Don't hope for a new GOOD Megaman game. In the end it's only going to get cancelled.
R.I.P. MML3, MMU and Rockman Online...
#197Cookie_AromaPosted 1/21/2013 5:20:23 PM
As someone who plays Fire Emblem and Advance Wars with the battle animations off, the excessively long battle animations of this game are very off-putting, since I've heard you can't skip them.
#198HaRRy_TiPPeR_Posted 1/21/2013 5:32:50 PM
gawd dammit...I need a 3ds now
---
Timesplitters FTW People that agree: 18
Support Timesplitters 4: http://www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ
#199T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 1/21/2013 5:36:30 PM
Cookie_Aroma posted...
As someone who plays Fire Emblem and Advance Wars with the battle animations off, the excessively long battle animations of this game are very off-putting, since I've heard you can't skip them.

You do know you play them right? Skipping the part where you play wouldn't make much sense.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
NNID: CodenameGreyFox
#200DDDDrovaPosted 1/21/2013 5:56:16 PM
i think itd be bad if they just used ten voice actors and five guys sound exactly the same when they talk to each other