Project X Zone coming to the US

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Project X Zone coming to the US
2 years ago#41
LunarRoar posted...
What was the big deal about this game again? I remember it getting a lot of attention because it wasn't coming stateside, but is the game any good?

idk but the hype behind isn't just because it's a cross over. it's because it's a cross over rpg,most cross overs are fighting games(which makes since but still)
---
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84
2 years ago#42
G FREAKING G
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
2 years ago#43
That's cool. It doesn't interest me personally for a few reasons, but I'm always pleased to see localization news. Bravely Default next, hopefully?
---
"That's the kind of man I was."
2 years ago#44
EUROPE???? Europe nintendo...Europe.....!!!! We want it too...i asked first damnit! Europeeeeeeeeee!!!!
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
2 years ago#45
Halladay32 posted...
That's cool. It doesn't interest me personally for a few reasons, but I'm always pleased to see localization news. Bravely Default next, hopefully?

BD:FF and PL vs AA I hope.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
2 years ago#46
Hope the first print edition comes over too.

I already have the game but will buy it again if it comes out in EU, so i can support my fav devs banpresto and monolith soft more.
---
3DS FC: 4425-1804-8511
XBOX360 GT: CressDX
2 years ago#47
Sakurafanboy posted...
Halladay32 posted...

I 100% garuantee those will come over.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
2 years ago#48
pikachupwnage posted...
Sakurafanboy posted...
Halladay32 posted...

I 100% garuantee those will come over.

Square Enix is already discussing sequel plans for BD:FF with no hint to any localizations. The chances are only dwindling each passing month.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
2 years ago#49
Sakurafanboy posted...
Halladay32 posted...

Pretty sure Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney is already confirmed as being localized. But maybe that was just speculation on someone's account.
---
Currently Playing: Unchained Blades, Fire Emblem, Denpa Men
3DS Info: Jake - 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add me, message to be added back!)
2 years ago#50
LOLRIFAN posted...
DDDDrova posted...
is it bad that i know im going to be using megaman x first?

nah megaman is pretty cool.
i already know i'll probably use haseo(i love dot hack)

Haseo isn't in the game ... xD
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Project X Zone coming to the US

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived