Project X Zone coming to the US

#61vinnywingPosted 1/21/2013 11:00:10 AM
KOS-MOS
KOS-MOS

ive waited so long
#62TerotrousPosted 1/21/2013 11:00:19 AM
toad133 posted...
Gameplay wise, it's actually not as great as it could be. You can't ever skip fights due to the combo system (it looks cool at first but becomes tedious) and the maps drag on endlessly. That said, the nods and references are really cool, but I think with Fire Emblem Awakening on the way it'll get shafted.

This is true of all action RPGs. If you don't like the gameplay, it gets old fast.

However, this game features the same combat system that was in Endless Frontier Exceed, except refined even further. I did get somewhat bored in the first Endless Frontier game, but the second one made enough improvements that it really never got dull.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#63T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 1/21/2013 11:00:43 AM
johnnybazookabo posted...
EUROPE???? Europe nintendo...Europe.....!!!! We want it too...i asked first damnit! Europeeeeeeeeee!!!!

It says "Project X Zone Coming to North America and Europe".

We're good!
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
NNID: CodenameGreyFox
#64pikachupwnagePosted 1/21/2013 11:04:39 AM
toad133 posted...
LunarRoar posted...
What was the big deal about this game again? I remember it getting a lot of attention because it wasn't coming stateside, but is the game any good?

Gameplay wise, it's actually not as great as it could be. You can't ever skip fights due to the combo system (it looks cool at first but becomes tedious) and the maps drag on endlessly. That said, the nods and references are really cool, but I think with Fire Emblem Awakening on the way it'll get shafted.

This is coming in summer so its far enough that it won't need to compete with fire emblem.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#65badboyPosted 1/21/2013 11:05:27 AM
I'm surprised, never thought this would be localized.
#66bemo8167Posted 1/21/2013 11:05:35 AM
YESSSSSSS!!! I've been waiting for a localization for this game for a long time! Now to play the waiting game with E.X.troopers...
---
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros U, Nintendo land, cave story 3dsware.
3ds FC:2406-5142-5692 message me if you added me
#67P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/21/2013 11:08:21 AM
AbysmalTrinity posted...
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece
#68TeremeiPosted 1/21/2013 11:12:34 AM
MrFwibbles posted...
Right, yeah. And it was a massive flop in Japan because it's such a great game.

The hope is, American gamers are starving for a game like this so it should do better for them in America. I know I am gonna support it with a day one buy. Not every game that sells badly is terrible and not every game that sells millions is amazing.
---
last $$: Persona 4 Golden LE, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Harvest Moon ANB
Playing: FFVII (PSN/PSPgo), various apps
#69abbyhitterPosted 1/21/2013 11:13:02 AM
What is Project X Zone? I know nothing about this game.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#70jurrian91Posted 1/21/2013 11:13:24 AM
I'm amazed at how this does get localized but Super Robot Wars doesn't.
---
"He said that the MC made dick move." -gohobojoe