Right here goes! Nintendo please bring Bravely Default to the west....

#1JonbazookabozPosted 1/21/2013 12:55:00 PM
....youre on a roll now with project x zone. And if you could also be so kind to add the gold nunchuck to the uk store and perhaps give us soul hackers too! You are a gent...cheers!
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#2Genericgamer667Posted 1/21/2013 12:56:09 PM
that's Square Enix, not Nintendo

and don't get your hopes up. Square has a pipe up their ass
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#3Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 12:58:39 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...
that's Square Enix, not Nintendo

and don't get your hopes up. Square has a pipe up their ass

Mate. I was told the same thing yesterday when i asked ninty for project x zone and look what happened (and that aint nintendo either). Im buying a lotto ticket tonight too! :-)
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#4Lelouch71Posted 1/21/2013 1:20:24 PM
That's up to whether SE and/or Nintendo think there is a viable market. Considering the spiritual prequel took a long while I wouldn't worry about it.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#5poptarts22Posted 1/21/2013 1:28:49 PM
While the TC needs to learn what a publisher is, technically Dragon Quest VI and IX were a Squenix games that Nintendo took over and published instead since Squenix was being lame.
#6Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 4:09:20 PM
poptarts22 posted...
While the TC needs to learn what a publisher is, technically Dragon Quest VI and IX were a Squenix games that Nintendo took over and published instead since Squenix was being lame.

Erm project x zone is developed by monolith soft an published by namco. Bravely dont have a publisher in the west yet but u can be damned sure nintendo are the guys to ask!
---