Right here goes! Nintendo please bring Bravely Default to the west....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Right here goes! Nintendo please bring Bravely Default to the west....

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
4 years ago#1
....youre on a roll now with project x zone. And if you could also be so kind to add the gold nunchuck to the uk store and perhaps give us soul hackers too! You are a gent...cheers!
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
4 years ago#2
that's Square Enix, not Nintendo

and don't get your hopes up. Square has a pipe up their ass
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising

Jonbazookaboz
4 years ago#3
Genericgamer667 posted...
that's Square Enix, not Nintendo

and don't get your hopes up. Square has a pipe up their ass

Mate. I was told the same thing yesterday when i asked ninty for project x zone and look what happened (and that aint nintendo either). Im buying a lotto ticket tonight too! :-)
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
4 years ago#4
That's up to whether SE and/or Nintendo think there is a viable market. Considering the spiritual prequel took a long while I wouldn't worry about it.
"When you come at the king you best not miss"

User Info: poptarts22

poptarts22
4 years ago#5
While the TC needs to learn what a publisher is, technically Dragon Quest VI and IX were a Squenix games that Nintendo took over and published instead since Squenix was being lame.

Jonbazookaboz
4 years ago#6
poptarts22 posted...
While the TC needs to learn what a publisher is, technically Dragon Quest VI and IX were a Squenix games that Nintendo took over and published instead since Squenix was being lame.

Erm project x zone is developed by monolith soft an published by namco. Bravely dont have a publisher in the west yet but u can be damned sure nintendo are the guys to ask!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Right here goes! Nintendo please bring Bravely Default to the west....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived