Naruto powerful shippuden impressions.

#1pikachupwnagePosted 1/21/2013 12:24:00 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/21/naruto-powerful-shippuden-unleash-your-inner-chibi
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#2Sir_HaxorPosted 1/21/2013 12:29:18 PM
They should have made a new GNT game. Those were the best Naruto games ever made.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6940-0140
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#3MetalLokiPosted 1/21/2013 12:35:36 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...
They should have made a new GNT game. Those were the best Naruto games ever made.

the CoNR games? yeah we never got one with Killer Bee in. Thoses games weren't button mashers like the ps360 Naruto games(I don't know what they're called).
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?
#4Bahamut_10thPosted 1/21/2013 12:35:48 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...

Gekkito Ninja Taisen?
#5Sir_HaxorPosted 1/21/2013 12:51:50 PM
You're both right. They were awesome. Those Ultimate Ninja games are lame button mashers with no depth.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6940-0140
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#6MetalLokiPosted 1/21/2013 12:53:58 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...
You're both right. They were awesome. Those Ultimate Ninja games are lame button mashers with no depth.

that's what they're called. Well I have a Wii U now so I can play my CoNR3 again, I missed you Granny Chiyo QAQ.
---
#7YomachaserPosted 1/21/2013 1:18:12 PM
MetalLoki posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...

the CoNR games? yeah we never got one with Killer Bee in. Thoses games weren't button mashers like the ps360 Naruto games(I don't know what they're called).

There was one with Killer Bee and the Raikage. I played it like 2 years ago, it was okay.
---
Currently playing Kingdom Hearts 3D & Sakura Samurai
Currently reading Bypass Gemini
#8MetalLokiPosted 1/21/2013 1:19:18 PM
Yomachaser posted...
MetalLoki posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...

There was one with Killer Bee and the Raikage. I played it like 2 years ago, it was okay.

I know but none of the NA games had him.
---
#9GigantLuffyPosted 1/21/2013 1:19:26 PM
MetalLoki posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...

Takara Tomy doesn't have the rights to make any more Nardo games sadly.

It sucks because the CC2 games are trash.
---
"STRANGE ISN'T IT" - Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Gundam Musou 3, GODDAMN BATMAN CITY GOTY
#10Solid SonicPosted 1/21/2013 1:24:52 PM
You know what was a good Naruto series? Ubisoft's games.

The fighting engine was mediocre but I just loved the adventure mode in those games.
---
I can't believe I have to waste my signature to tell people New Super Mario Bros. could be a lot better.