Is it worth buying a 3DS if I don't like Nintendo first-party games?

#11kukingina2Posted 1/21/2013 4:06:13 PM
MotiJr posted...
A known troll has actually managed to make people give him serious responses. That's a shame.

a few years ago buying nintendo consoles for the 3rd party was unheard of....

but now Its pretty possible especially with the love the 3ds is getting
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#12hyper kobun dashPosted 1/21/2013 4:18:04 PM
Mario Kart 7, Ocarina of Time, and Kid Icarus Uprising are the only first party titles in my collection.

That's 3 games out of 21, and the only reason I bought those games are because I got good deals on them; not because I had to have them.
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#13dancer62Posted 1/21/2013 6:57:35 PM
kukingina2 posted...
MotiJr posted...

Hmm.. so the N64 wasn't worth having for Blast Corps, Space Station Silicon Valley, Rocket: Robot on Wheels, Body Harvest, Beetle Adventure Racing, etc.?

Yes, I bought a 3DS for Ace Combat and Monster Hunter.

If it's of interest, I bought a Wii for Monster Hunter, Sky Crawlers (Ace Combat), and Super Swing (Pangya) Golf.
---
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.
#14SkyminxyzPosted 1/21/2013 7:04:38 PM
dancer62 posted...
kukingina2 posted...
MotiJr posted...

Hmm.. so the N64 wasn't worth having for Blast Corps, Space Station Silicon Valley, Rocket: Robot on Wheels, Body Harvest, Beetle Adventure Racing, etc.?

If it's of interest, I bought a Wii for Monster Hunter, Sky Crawlers (Ace Combat), and Super Swing (Pangya) Golf.

Wow, I've never even heard of ANY of those 64 titles, just saying...
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#15dancer62Posted 1/22/2013 12:17:16 AM
Skyminxyz posted...
dancer62 posted...
kukingina2 posted...
MotiJr posted...

Wow, I've never even heard of ANY of those 64 titles, just saying...

OH, MY GOODNESS! If you missed them the first time, you gotta look into trying them! 10X as good as most of the drivel out now.

And, yes, I bought a 3DS and a Wii for what used to be Sony exclusives, until Sony got a lemminglike urge to self destruction and alienated their best developers.
---
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.
#16AP3BrainPosted 1/22/2013 12:20:09 AM
Probably not unless you are looking to play ports.