So 3DS will pretty much be System of the Year at this point.

#21KingJaggiPosted 1/21/2013 3:41:34 PM
vitaghoul posted...
3 pokemon games, animal crossing (borefest), butt-ugly pixelated castlevania game (they should have stuck to the great ones from the DS), lego city undercover multiport (wii u version will obviously be better)...woohoo, system of the year guys! high-fives all around!

*yawn*

Thats my boy,make the fanboys mad.
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#22MetalLokiPosted 1/21/2013 3:42:27 PM
Second_Chances posted...
MetalLoki posted...
Second_Chances posted...
Pretty much, if only because comparatively none of the others are even trying.

Wait till e3.

If it's anything like the last few E3's, still not trying.

It was a joke which I honestly didn't think I had to say.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?
#23Genericgamer667Posted 1/21/2013 4:03:07 PM
vitaghoul posted...
3 pokemon games, animal crossing (borefest), butt-ugly pixelated castlevania game (they should have stuck to the great ones from the DS), lego city undercover multiport (wii u version will obviously be better)...woohoo, system of the year guys! high-fives all around!

*yawn*

you forgot fire emblem, luigis masnsion and project x-zone

oh and nice name, angry about your system's sales?
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#24MetalLokiPosted 1/21/2013 4:05:13 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...
vitaghoul posted...

*yawn*

100% sure it's a joke on 3DSghost.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?
#25vitaghoulPosted 1/21/2013 10:25:51 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...
vitaghoul posted...

*yawn*

I agree that fire emblem is something to be excited about. Luigi's mansion doesn't look like anything special, but when you compare it to the rest of the games then you get more excited about it. Project x-zone looks like a mess and it's only for niche gamers (y'know, the typical crap Japan likes to eat up).

I don't know what you mean by "my" system. I didn't make it :-/
#26MrAntike184Posted 1/21/2013 10:40:09 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...
who know they could also show some big games for the Wii U

They may, but so far all the HD consoles are looking to be crushed by the mighty 3DS. HD graphics is proving to be a useless gimmick like rumble and 3D displays.

This year's E3 is going to be one of the most important E3's in years if not THE most important. Nintendo's Wii U came out last year to a slow start. Its not moving enough units right now. Sony's also probably going to be formally announcing the PlayStation 4 this year (or "Orbis" as they wish to call it right now). They know Nintendo's Wii U is in a weak state right now so this would be a prime time for them to grab that market. Microsoft might talk about their next system, but I'm not sure about that. Sony I'm pretty certain will. Like 95% certain.

So I would expect Nintendo to be wise to Sony and to announce killer apps for the Wii U. They mess up this year for Wii U, they may as well bury it now.

No, Microsoft Will Reveal There Next System This E3, They Will. Sony Wont, Because They Know If They Put It On The Market And It Doesnt Sell, They Will Go Bankrupt.
---
Were All Originals? Nah
#27teh1337gosuPosted 1/21/2013 10:41:11 PM
3ds keeps surprising me, it didn't take long to gain DS like momentum. Nintendo does handhelds right.
---
Yvan eht nioj
#28Stefan1277Posted 1/21/2013 10:42:11 PM
crimsonclaw111 posted...
PS360 will be my system(s) of the year simply for Metal Gear Rising.

Settling for so little?
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#29MrAntike184Posted 1/21/2013 10:43:30 PM
teh1337gosu posted...
3ds keeps surprising me, it didn't take long to gain DS like momentum. Nintendo does handhelds right.

That My Friend, Was A Perfect Message
---
Were All Originals? Nah
#30PokeMasterPosted 1/21/2013 10:46:21 PM
I read it as:

-Pokemon X Zone
-Pokemon X
-Pokemon Y
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.