Soo.. are you guys happy with your 3DS?

#41lunchEATSyouPosted 1/21/2013 11:52:35 PM
yea boi
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#42DemonDog666Posted 1/22/2013 12:24:37 AM
MrAntike184 posted...
Wow Sorry I Just Noticed MH3G Isnt Exclusive, OoT3D Is An Exclusive Remake. Saying PM:SS & NSMB2 Suck Is A Matter Of Opinion, Soo Where Is That List Of The 8 Good Exclusive Vita Games?

A wii port and an n64 port lol, and I didn't say they sucked I said they weren't good there is some middle ground and by that flawed logic of yours every game is good.

MrAntike184 posted...
I Can Honestly Say That Ive Never Heard Of Any Of Those Games.

You should really strive to be less ignorant then.
#43Aarosmashguy27Posted 1/22/2013 12:31:05 AM
I'd say I'm happy enough and this year is looking better. I'm mainly just waiting to see how Animal Crossing turns out.
#44Blackfire210Posted 1/22/2013 12:36:35 AM
MrAntike184 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
Okay.

Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
Ocarina Of Time 3D
Resident Evil Revelations
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
New Super Mario Bro's 2
Monster Hunter 3G

Now, Name 8 Good Vita Exclusives.

Um Ocarina of time 3D and MH3 aren't exclusive and PM SS and NSMB2 aren't good games, wow you suck.

Good vita exclusives.

Gravity Rush
Uncharted GA
Uncharted: Fight for Fortune
AC L
Dokuro
Dynasty Warriors Next
Escape Plan
LBP vita
Ragnarok Odyssey
New Little King Story
Wipeout 2048
Unit 13
Hot shots golf

It would be alot more but ps3/vita games really cut into them.

I Can Honestly Say That Ive Never Heard Of Any Of Those Games.

I'm not siding with anyone here but your comment is really sad. For you. Culture yourself. There's no reason to have never heard of LBP or Assassins's Creed or Uncharted or Gravity Rush.
---
Number of people with stupid counter sigs I have encountered: 4
#45NathanisDrakePosted 1/22/2013 1:32:34 AM
Very. And given its software line up for this year, I'd even consider it one of my favourite handheld console ever, even surpassing my PSP.

DemonDog666 posted...
lol 3DS is way worse then vita, it's over twice as old and vita has more good games, it's like 13 good games on vita compared to 7 on 3DS. Also vita kicks 3DSes ass in features.

^Don't mind him, TC. He's just upset over the Vita's poor overall performance in the market, and the fact that the 3ds is absolutely kicking its arse!
---
http://fanboygaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/3ds-it-prints-money.gif // http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif
Vita PSN : NateisD