Just bought golden sun for $8 ,seller hasn't shipped yet.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just bought golden sun for $8 ,seller hasn't shipped yet.

User Info: bulletproven50

bulletproven50
3 years ago#1
It's been about a full day as of now..... I think the seller doesn't want to ship because the game is $17 at GameStop he probably wanted to get atlease $14 with shipping also. Because I'm in Alaska and it takes lil bit more than 3$ to ship something here unless it's in a envelope but that would take a week n half to get here not 3 to 5'days.

So if the seller doesn't ship would eBay give me my money back or would they offer me a game?
PSN ID:Sprint4geyes_601
My Recent Purchases: PS Vita(9.5)Transformer Prime(9.5) HotS Golf Vita UMVC Vita(10), SMS Audio headphones(8.9) TwistM PS3.Ngaiden(8.7)

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
3 years ago#2
The seller has two days to ship it I believe. Be patient.

User Info: steelergrizz

steelergrizz
3 years ago#3
The seller has as many days to ship as his auction specifies- so check that.

Other things:

Today and yesterday the post office was closed. No shipping available.

He may not have added tracking info.

Just ask the seller - eBay makes it very simple to do so.
"If it took more than one shot, you weren't using a Jakobs!" - Ben Franklin

jedinat
3 years ago#4
Also, I don't think anyone is going to compromise their ebay account over making 4 dollars on a GBA game, lol...

Personally, I'd never consider buying a GBA game at this point... your saves are not safe, and it might very well be a fake besides... in which case your saves are doubly in jeopardy.... last used GBA game I bought years and years ago off Amazon or something... stopped playing for a couple weeks, came back and the saves were gone.

Those things are ticking time bombs with their internal batteries...

User Info: 1GATORFAN

1GATORFAN
3 years ago#5
They have at least 2 days to ship if not more. Be patient I'm sure he don't give a hoot how much it went for because if he was that worried about it he could have started the bidding at a higher price...

jedinat
3 years ago#6
It just occurred to me you're probably talking about the DS Golden Sun game lol.

...which I couldn't play beyond the introduction, mind-numbingly boring...

User Info: bulletproven50

bulletproven50
3 years ago#7
jedinat posted...
Also, I don't think anyone is going to compromise their ebay account over making 4 dollars on a GBA game, lol...

Personally, I'd never consider buying a GBA game at this point... your saves are not safe, and it might very well be a fake besides... in which case your saves are doubly in jeopardy.... last used GBA game I bought years and years ago off Amazon or something... stopped playing for a couple weeks, came back and the saves were gone.

It was the ds version that's $20 new at GameStop so he made a profit of $4. GameStop prob would of gave him $2
PSN ID:Sprint4geyes_601
My Recent Purchases: PS Vita(9.5)Transformer Prime(9.5) HotS Golf Vita UMVC Vita(10), SMS Audio headphones(8.9) TwistM PS3.Ngaiden(8.7)

User Info: Halladay32

Halladay32
3 years ago#8
jedinat posted...

This happened with me as well a few years back with FFVI Advance. Halfway through the game, my save file randomly got corrupted.

Actually, I'm currently waiting for a FFVIII copy that I purchased from eBay to arrive in the mail...Now I'm worried that tragedy will strike twice :/

Erm, anyway, when purchasing games from eBay (and other stuff, actually), always check the seller's rating to make sure they're reliable.
"That's the kind of man I was."

User Info: WRRYYYYers

WRRYYYYers
3 years ago#9
Buying from eBay in general is simply a poor choice. Amazon is a lot more reliable.
Official Self-Proclaimed [King of Tager]/[Emperor Kanji]
http://i.imgur.com/DG452.png http://i.imgur.com/Corhp.jpg

User Info: poptarts22

poptarts22
3 years ago#10
bulletproven50 posted...
It's been about a full day as of now..... I think the seller doesn't want to ship because the game is $17 at GameStop he probably wanted to get atlease $14 with shipping also. Because I'm in Alaska and it takes lil bit more than 3$ to ship something here unless it's in a envelope but that would take a week n half to get here not 3 to 5'days.

So if the seller doesn't ship would eBay give me my money back or would they offer me a game?

People like you are the reason I hate selling games on eBay.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just bought golden sun for $8 ,seller hasn't shipped yet.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived