Just bought golden sun for $8 ,seller hasn't shipped yet.

#1bulletproven50Posted 1/21/2013 8:40:25 PM
It's been about a full day as of now..... I think the seller doesn't want to ship because the game is $17 at GameStop he probably wanted to get atlease $14 with shipping also. Because I'm in Alaska and it takes lil bit more than 3$ to ship something here unless it's in a envelope but that would take a week n half to get here not 3 to 5'days.

So if the seller doesn't ship would eBay give me my money back or would they offer me a game?
---
PSN ID:Sprint4geyes_601
My Recent Purchases: PS Vita(9.5)Transformer Prime(9.5) HotS Golf Vita UMVC Vita(10), SMS Audio headphones(8.9) TwistM PS3.Ngaiden(8.7)
#2jedinatPosted 1/21/2013 8:41:11 PM
The seller has two days to ship it I believe. Be patient.
#3steelergrizzPosted 1/21/2013 8:45:26 PM
The seller has as many days to ship as his auction specifies- so check that.

Other things:

Today and yesterday the post office was closed. No shipping available.

He may not have added tracking info.

Just ask the seller - eBay makes it very simple to do so.
---
"If it took more than one shot, you weren't using a Jakobs!" - Ben Franklin
#4jedinatPosted 1/21/2013 8:50:07 PM
Also, I don't think anyone is going to compromise their ebay account over making 4 dollars on a GBA game, lol...

Personally, I'd never consider buying a GBA game at this point... your saves are not safe, and it might very well be a fake besides... in which case your saves are doubly in jeopardy.... last used GBA game I bought years and years ago off Amazon or something... stopped playing for a couple weeks, came back and the saves were gone.

Those things are ticking time bombs with their internal batteries...
#51GATORFANPosted 1/21/2013 8:51:05 PM
They have at least 2 days to ship if not more. Be patient I'm sure he don't give a hoot how much it went for because if he was that worried about it he could have started the bidding at a higher price...
#6jedinatPosted 1/21/2013 8:53:01 PM
It just occurred to me you're probably talking about the DS Golden Sun game lol.

...which I couldn't play beyond the introduction, mind-numbingly boring...
#7bulletproven50(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:54:30 PM
jedinat posted...
Also, I don't think anyone is going to compromise their ebay account over making 4 dollars on a GBA game, lol...

Personally, I'd never consider buying a GBA game at this point... your saves are not safe, and it might very well be a fake besides... in which case your saves are doubly in jeopardy.... last used GBA game I bought years and years ago off Amazon or something... stopped playing for a couple weeks, came back and the saves were gone.

It was the ds version that's $20 new at GameStop so he made a profit of $4. GameStop prob would of gave him $2
---
PSN ID:Sprint4geyes_601
My Recent Purchases: PS Vita(9.5)Transformer Prime(9.5) HotS Golf Vita UMVC Vita(10), SMS Audio headphones(8.9) TwistM PS3.Ngaiden(8.7)
#8Halladay32Posted 1/21/2013 9:29:29 PM
jedinat posted...

This happened with me as well a few years back with FFVI Advance. Halfway through the game, my save file randomly got corrupted.

Actually, I'm currently waiting for a FFVIII copy that I purchased from eBay to arrive in the mail...Now I'm worried that tragedy will strike twice :/

Erm, anyway, when purchasing games from eBay (and other stuff, actually), always check the seller's rating to make sure they're reliable.
---
"That's the kind of man I was."
#9WRRYYYYersPosted 1/21/2013 9:31:08 PM
Buying from eBay in general is simply a poor choice. Amazon is a lot more reliable.
---
Official Self-Proclaimed [King of Tager]/[Emperor Kanji]
http://i.imgur.com/DG452.png http://i.imgur.com/Corhp.jpg
#10poptarts22Posted 1/21/2013 10:10:57 PM
bulletproven50 posted...
It's been about a full day as of now..... I think the seller doesn't want to ship because the game is $17 at GameStop he probably wanted to get atlease $14 with shipping also. Because I'm in Alaska and it takes lil bit more than 3$ to ship something here unless it's in a envelope but that would take a week n half to get here not 3 to 5'days.

So if the seller doesn't ship would eBay give me my money back or would they offer me a game?

People like you are the reason I hate selling games on eBay.