Just bought golden sun for $8 ,seller hasn't shipped yet.

#11strongo9Posted 1/21/2013 11:12:51 PM
The seller has two days. Relax.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#12Chykka_BlackPosted 1/22/2013 5:55:11 AM
Halladay32 posted...
jedinat posted...
Also, I don't think anyone is going to compromise their ebay account over making 4 dollars on a GBA game, lol...

Personally, I'd never consider buying a GBA game at this point... your saves are not safe, and it might very well be a fake besides... in which case your saves are doubly in jeopardy.... last used GBA game I bought years and years ago off Amazon or something... stopped playing for a couple weeks, came back and the saves were gone.

Those things are ticking time bombs with their internal batteries...

This happened with me as well a few years back with FFVI Advance. Halfway through the game, my save file randomly got corrupted.

Actually, I'm currently waiting for a FFVIII copy that I purchased from eBay to arrive in the mail...Now I'm worried that tragedy will strike twice :/

Erm, anyway, when purchasing games from eBay (and other stuff, actually), always check the seller's rating to make sure they're reliable.

FFVIII is a ps1 game and therefore is disc based not cartridge. Unless you meant FFIV or FFV
---
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
#13RogueStrikerPosted 1/22/2013 6:23:10 AM
poptarts22 posted...
bulletproven50 posted...
It's been about a full day as of now..... I think the seller doesn't want to ship because the game is $17 at GameStop he probably wanted to get atlease $14 with shipping also. Because I'm in Alaska and it takes lil bit more than 3$ to ship something here unless it's in a envelope but that would take a week n half to get here not 3 to 5'days.

So if the seller doesn't ship would eBay give me my money back or would they offer me a game?

People like you are the reason I hate selling games on eBay.

Seriously, I mean MLK day. That means post office is closed.
---
Gotta love Photon Cannon.
#14GlobalCoolingPosted 1/22/2013 6:40:53 AM
Joke topic or UAU...
#15MicroByterPosted 1/22/2013 7:07:51 AM
bulletproven50 posted...
It's been about a full day as of now..... I think the seller doesn't want to ship because the game is $17 at GameStop he probably wanted to get atlease $14 with shipping also. Because I'm in Alaska and it takes lil bit more than 3$ to ship something here unless it's in a envelope but that would take a week n half to get here not 3 to 5'days.

So if the seller doesn't ship would eBay give me my money back or would they offer me a game?

People have this misconception that eBay works like a store. It doesn't. Amazon is a pretty efficient machine that can get your package shipped in a reasonable time. Joe Blow auctioning a used Guitar Hero pedal, not so much. I know when I sell, I put that there is a 3 day turnaround because I'm not a business and I have other things going on.

Just because you won the auction doesn't mean I'm going to throw it in a box, slap your address on it and ship it off right then and there. There is usually a detail in the auction about handling time and it's arbitrary to whatever the seller designates. If you are that concerned, message the seller and politely ask them to provide you a tracking number if they have it available. Also, not everyone might use tracking since that's an extra cost.

Just exercise a little patience.
---
3DS FC 0903-2783-8206 | PSN jhaasl | Nintendo ID: MicroByter
#16CaptainMoosePosted 1/22/2013 7:13:36 AM
I have a crap ton of GBA games that I play on a regular basis (I just bought a famicom edition GB last year), and I've never had save problems. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but it's not a common occurrence.
#17xellos667Posted 1/22/2013 7:15:05 AM
poptarts22 posted...
bulletproven50 posted...

People like you are the reason I hate selling games on eBay.

This. Unfortunately, if you were buying from me and saw you freaking out over one day without shipping, I would just hate you as a buyer. Generally, people ship within 2 working days, and it can be more if specified. So like many said, be patient, and I hope you will not start bothering the seller if the mail got delay, since once again, it will not be his fault.
---
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#18urmomishawt04Posted 1/22/2013 7:18:06 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#19DeathSoul2000Posted 1/22/2013 7:30:00 AM
dude, i've dealt with plenty of sellers who don't bother to ship for 2, or sometimes even 3 days. i put it down to laziness myself, but what really irks me is when its past 3 days i e-mail them, and they're like "lolsorry busy week at work" and i'm like, well if you've got a damn job, why not list the ****ing item so it ends on a friday and you can then ship it out saturday morning? and the most annoying thing is, half these idiots don't even bother mentioning their work priorities in the description or send you a message, YOU have to be the one to send a message to get anything out of these useless tools.
#20Halladay32Posted 1/22/2013 8:18:33 AM
Chykka_Black posted...
FFVIII is a ps1 game and therefore is disc based not cartridge. Unless you meant FFIV or FFV

I was referring to bad luck striking twice for the same series, not the same system.
---
"That's the kind of man I was."