So I was playing the Fire Emblem demo and the top screen of my 3ds went purple.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So I was playing the Fire Emblem demo and the top screen of my 3ds went purple.

User Info: Wariofanatic

Wariofanatic
4 years ago#1
Right now it's a light purple tint filling the entire top of the screen... any way to fix this? Am I going to have to send it in... again? Last time it broke I turned on my system and it just made a pop sound and then it wouldn't turn on again. This time it's the screen color... why does this happen to me?
My final video~ :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKHRKUzd6KI&feature=youtu.be

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#2
Have you shut it off and on?
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: MereMare

MereMare
4 years ago#3
Wariofanatic posted...
Right now it's a light purple tint filling the entire top of the screen... any way to fix this? Am I going to have to send it in... again? Last time it broke I turned on my system and it just made a pop sound and then it wouldn't turn on again. This time it's the screen color... why does this happen to me?

Most likely, from what you described.
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#4
This is what happens when your 3DS is overloaded with awesome. The purple hue is awesome leaking out.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 years ago#5
how could his 3DS be overloaded with awesome when it was running a demo for one of the worst games Nintendo's ever made? your post doesn't make sense
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
(message deleted)

User Info: GreenSF49

GreenSF49
4 years ago#7
emagdnE posted...
how could his 3DS be overloaded with awesome when it was running a demo for one of the worst games Nintendo's ever made? your post doesn't make sense

He probably finished playing Wario land: SML 3
Your Mom! [insert nike logo here]

User Info: Captain_Drek

Captain_Drek
4 years ago#8
MrAntike184 posted...

Text

Boy, that escalated quickly.
http://www.backloggery.com/captaindrek

User Info: Semi45a

Semi45a
4 years ago#9
thats what happens when you press the screen too hard
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia

User Info: GREEN00

GREEN00
4 years ago#10
Playing this shovelware has scarred your 3DS. Play it again and your 3DS will kill itself out of shame.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So I was playing the Fire Emblem demo and the top screen of my 3ds went purple.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived