Where are the first-person shooters?

#21DarkIVloonPosted 1/22/2013 7:21:48 AM
kukingina2 posted...
there's no first person shooters on the 3ds???

GOOD

---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#22lunchEATSyouPosted 1/22/2013 7:59:26 AM
TinyTim123 posted...

I admit that a glut of COD clones would not be good on the system, but there are actually GOOD FPS games. Like I said before, TimeSplitters 2 was the most fun FPS I've ever played, and GoldenEye 007 is another fine example. I have NEVER met or spoken to anyone who has played TimeSplitters 2 who thought it was a bad game.
Just because a few franchises bring down the genre does not mean the genre itself is inherently bad.

I have no problems with a FPS on a PC or console; it's when you try to put them on a handheld is when I object. Unless you implement some sort of KI:U aiming (yeah I know) on a handheld FPS, I don't think it'll turn out well.

The 3DS+CPP and even the Vita's nubs are way less responsive than even the xbox 360 remote or the DS3's twinsticks. The developer would have to compensate for the lack of responsiveness by adding even more aim-assist, making for easier, cheap kills.

Console FPS take a big hit as is when being ported from PC. I just think the hit will be worse on a handheld.
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#23JoeHigashi2000Posted 1/22/2013 9:04:43 AM
Inb4complainaboutonecirclepad
---
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210
#24pokemonmaster0Posted 1/22/2013 9:51:11 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
They only created some horror FPS games on the DS. I doubt they'll make an actual action-packed FPS game this time around.

Several Cod games and Metroid Prime Hunters (I think that was FPS at least I only played it once)

That aside I rather not have FPS on the system, I have my PC for that already and since multiplayer isn't practical on the go the 3ds wouldn't add much unless the game had really good singleplayer.
#25nonexistingheroPosted 1/22/2013 12:31:12 PM
I'm talking about Renegade Kid, not about all FPS games on the DS.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.