Would you buy a 3D remake of Final Fantasy V?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you buy a 3D remake of Final Fantasy V?
4 years ago#21
No. I love FF 1-6, but they need to stop profiting off of ports. Give us some fresh content then I'll consider buying your re-released games.
4 years ago#22
hyper kobun dash posted...
Shut up and take my money!!!

this
xbl gamertag: Locutus441
psn id: locutus442
4 years ago#23
If it contains the GBA extras, I'd buy it. I'd even buy it if it was a PSP style remake. Sprites are good enough for me when talking about a classic rpg.
XBOX Live Gamertag: FangBanga84
"Friends Don't Let Friends Drink Starbucks"
4 years ago#24
Gogo726 posted...
Hell yeah I would! FF5 is my favorite in the series.
4 years ago#25
Make it FF IV, V, VI bundle and i'm sold. Even though i have a FF IV DS version.
4 years ago#26
Sure if it's 3D or at least has completely new sprites.
4 years ago#27
Yes, because that is one of my favorite FF games. Just as long as they kept in the extra content from the GBA version
Official Roof Fiddler and Maestro of the NDF
3DS FC: 0516-7288-9163 Handle: Brandon
4 years ago#28
Heck Yeah I would! We need one for VI too!
"Welcome to the Velvet Monorail! This place resides between Dream and Universal Studios!" -Cantido on how the Velvet Room changes from game to game.
4 years ago#29
BassForever posted...
FF V is one of my most disliked Final Fantasies due the bland characters and story that were already pretty dated in its time.

But yeah, I would buy a remake, if it received a better treatment than IV and they quit making the toothpick-legged characters.

Whaaaaat?

Nobody plays FFV for those things, they play it for the incredible job system. Heck yeas I'd play a 3DS remake

Final Fantasy has been heavily story-centred since II.
So yes, I had the right to expect more.

The job system had been done in III already.
It's not my favorite kind of system either. V in particular took way too long in the levelling and job levelling aspect.

Both the time it took to level the jobs, the Saint Seiya-esque characters, so ridiculous it was funny scenes where everyone did perfectly synchronized movements and story bugged me about this game.
4 years ago#30
No. I found it rather dull compared to 4 and later 6. Although it did have an awesome final boss.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you buy a 3D remake of Final Fantasy V?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived