What DS or 3DS game has changed the way you see things in real life?

#1Multiboy2kPosted 1/22/2013 10:29:40 AM
For me it would be Twewy.
- the value of teamwork
- their may be forces at work in realms that we cant see to affect events.
- the value of time
- the value of life
#2mumpsy21Posted 1/22/2013 10:35:46 AM
None at all. I only got a 3DS last year. The only games that have actually changed some part of my life are all PS2s/PSPs and PS1s. Maybe a few PCs as well.
---
The amount of cringe between Japanese anime trying to speak English, and American VAs trying to dub anime is about equal dontcha think?
#3masa8munePosted 1/22/2013 10:55:57 AM
urhm resident evil, if it's dark check every place and ceiling etc.
but other than that none =P
---
rumors about bleach getting cancelled,hope its just a rumor.
#4COlimar788Posted 1/22/2013 11:11:07 AM
I agree with TWEWY, but in a different aspect. The whole idea of each person having their own world that intersects and interacts with others' as they coexist really speaks to my personal philosophy.
---
Twilight Sparkle is best pony.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
#5xellos667Posted 1/22/2013 11:28:25 AM
The Professor Layton series. Now, when I face a problem in real life, I try solving it by throwing a puzzle at it. I'm also expecting people asking me to solve one in every casual conversation we may have.
---
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#6YojimboohPosted 1/22/2013 11:37:35 AM
Tetris effect ;_;
---
I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. - John Constantine
#7abbyhitterPosted 1/22/2013 11:44:05 AM
- Sonic Rush Adventures
- MegaMan Star Force: Leo
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

I really got a lot out of their stories...especially from Geo from MegaMan Star Force. I could relate to him so much with trying to make friends and keeping to yourself. I could relate to Roxas a lot too. His quote at the very beginning about if we had a heart, we would have to feel it inside us. And I was inspired by Marine in Sonic Rush Adventures to make every day count and to make life one big adventure.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!