New Super Mario Bros. 2 in a nutshell

#11guedesbrawlPosted 1/22/2013 1:46:30 PM(edited)
i remember te days where super mario world used the same world themes as SMB3,only really adding the ghost house,and using the same themes over and over again.not similar,the exact same themes.

it doesn't matter if they repeat the themes,the levels are never the same.that makes the game.the music IS different.no matter what you say,it's a fact.

yoshi barely adds anything to the gameplay,it's just a crutch for noobs.
new characters would impact the gameplay SO much.

sheesh.the only valid complaint there is the one about bosses.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#12MrSpacelySlatePosted 1/22/2013 2:03:24 PM
Hejiru posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyYvDJcYIw

This. Now and forever.
#138-bitMegaman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 3:29:37 PM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
Hejiru posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyYvDJcYIw

This. Now and forever.

Lol
---
Across the highest mountains, into the endless seas, our journey ever onwards fight until we all be free
#14LOLRIFANPosted 1/22/2013 3:42:29 PM
itt:people knocking a sequel for not being a glorified spinoff with mario slapped on the title
people like you are why we get games like metriod other m,you know that right?
---
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84
#15SSJ2__GohanPosted 1/22/2013 4:28:52 PM(edited)
What makes this especially funny is that Nintendo dug their own hole with it. If they didn't get in your face in it with thousands of commercials, internet ads, interviews, etcetera all intended to scream so loudly into your ears you almost turn deaf "OOOONNNEEE MMMIIILLLIIIOONNN CCCOOOIIINNNSSS!!!" people would instead be like "Why the hell does this game have so freaking many coins!?" and not even notice the new title screen. Which is of course also negative, but alot less so. And of course, the other negatives would remain unchanged, but still.
#168-bitMegaman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 7:44:49 PM
LOLRIFAN posted...
itt:people knocking a sequel for not being a glorified spinoff with mario slapped on the title

Didnt understand...
---
Across the highest mountains, into the endless seas, our journey ever onwards fight until we all be free
#17LOLRIFANPosted 1/22/2013 7:51:24 PM
8-bitMegaman posted...
LOLRIFAN posted...

Didnt understand...

tl;dr your complaining about "rehashes" leads to bad games.
---
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84