Must have games.

#11tugz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 2:27:29 PM(edited)
Thanks. I appreciated that you let me know the first one is important to play first. I'm big about doing things in order!

Edit: Also, is it better to get a XL? I kind of want the purple one but I don't think they have it in xl do they?
---
Today I shall act as if this is the day I will be remembered. - Dr. Seuss
#12pariah164Posted 1/22/2013 2:41:55 PM
tugz posted...
Thanks. I appreciated that you let me know the first one is important to play first. I'm big about doing things in order!

Edit: Also, is it better to get a XL? I kind of want the purple one but I don't think they have it in xl do they?

There is no purple XL. I have a blue XL myself, and personally, I love it. Going back to play on a normal 3DS was WEIRD.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#13dragonlordsdPosted 1/22/2013 2:43:37 PM
Devil Survivor: Overclocked.

Even if you have the original ds version, they added so much new stuff it's worth getting the 3ds one.

Also, Devil Survivor 2.
#14kinterpin890Posted 1/22/2013 2:54:54 PM
Shinobi.
#15DarkHeroRavenPosted 1/22/2013 2:58:01 PM
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Super Mario 3D Land and Fire Emblem: Awakening.

If a guy called Endgame or emagdnE comes in and slams them to deter you from getting them, don't be discouraged. They're fantastic games.
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
#16tugz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:48:00 PM
Thanks pariah164 I will definitely be getting the Xl version.

And thanks for the heads up DarkHeroRaven. Those seem to get suggested to me a lot by my friends so I will not be deterred. :)
---
Today I shall act as if this is the day I will be remembered. - Dr. Seuss
#17MereMarePosted 1/23/2013 12:13:37 AM
DS:
Ace Attorney series (including MIles Edgeworth)
Professor Layton series
Radiant Historia
Infinite Space
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

These have been suggested most of the time.
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#18darkus_fPosted 1/23/2013 12:25:12 AM
You can't go wrong with Resident Evil Revelations and Kingdom Hearts 3D. They are must have for 3DS owners imo, check some reviews or youtube gameplay videos.... There are some demos on the eShop too but the original games blow the demos away of course.
As for Pokemon, Black and White is one of the latest games so it would be a nice way to catch up on what you have been missing. Or you could wait for pokemon X/Y if you're patient.
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 White2 FC: 0047-1293-2356
PWB Fav5: Punk, Ziggler, Cesaro, Orton, Titus
#19Warp_ZonePosted 1/23/2013 12:54:36 AM
I simultaneously highly and don't highly recommend Sticker Star. It's kind of a love-it-or-you-hate-it game.
---
eadricson posted...
Are you goddamn serious?
#20WiiareVenomPosted 1/23/2013 1:27:58 AM
DS

Castlevania. Pokemon Black two or White two.

3DS Kid Icirrus, Mario 3D Land, Pokemon X or Y, and Hopefully the new Castlevania.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.