Man, Find Mii is really hard w/o Streetpass... Halp?

#1bolt_thundaraPosted 1/22/2013 8:20:08 PM
So I live in a small town, and there's no local spot where I can just go wander around to Streetpass. This severely limits me on alot of things. I just found the Find Mii minigame the other night, and I spent my whole stack of PlayCoins on it (40, and I don't need them for anything). I've made it decently into the game to collect some hats, but I thought I'd check and see if anybody could give me some advice about the game.
---
3DS FC: 4098 2332 8721 PM me your FC if you add me plz!
[~] [&] [+] (@) (@) /$\ ^-^
#2jedinatPosted 1/22/2013 8:24:25 PM
I hate the whole street pass thing... sucks for anyone who isn't a 12 year old commuter and/or Japanese...
#3SuzuTitorPosted 1/22/2013 8:29:51 PM(edited)
Shake or walk with the 3DS, reset your date (change it to one date and back to current date) at 1000 steps, continue until you have a safe amount of coins. Then spend like crazy on wandering heroes.
Be sure to use status changing Miis first thing (Poison first, then sleep/freeze, then the orange one).
Continue this strategy for both play-throughs.

Also, be sure to try to continuously Streetpass a GameStop Mii or any other Mii you can reliably StreetPass daily. They'll come in handy for Find Mii II.
---
3DS FC - 0688-6401-1227
#4bolt_thundara(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:31:11 PM
Are any of the non-status spells worth using? I had to use spells to beat a Ghost with a yellow shield when I couldn't get a damn Yellow shirt hero for, like, EVER. What do all the different spells DO, anyway? I mean, it's pretty obvious what some do, but what does making it dark do? Or making it bright light? Sandstorm? Also, is there any way to re-arrange the order your heroes fight in?
---
3DS FC: 4098 2332 8721 PM me your FC if you add me plz!
[~] [&] [+] (@) (@) /$\ ^-^
#5MetalLokiPosted 1/22/2013 8:32:29 PM
jedinat posted...
I hate the whole street pass thing... sucks for anyone who isn't a 12 year old commuter and/or Japanese...

I'm a 21year old NYer and have been done with find Mii 2 for almost a year. How bout you get out more.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?
#6SuzuTitorPosted 1/22/2013 8:35:05 PM
"Return" sends your current Mii to the back of the line so you can use the Miis in any order you want.
Also, look at the guide for Streetpass Mii Plaza on this site to find out the Mii's magic effects.
---
3DS FC - 0688-6401-1227
#7jedinatPosted 1/22/2013 8:35:57 PM
MetalLoki posted...
jedinat posted...

I'm a 21year old NYer and have been done with find Mii 2 for almost a year. How bout you get out more.

NYer lol, you hardly count.
#8SuzuTitorPosted 1/22/2013 8:39:08 PM
South Jersey person here. I get my StreetPasses mainly from my boyfriend, my brother, GameStop, and at my campus.
Be sure to spread info of StreetPass to any 3DS owners you know. There are still a lot of 3DS owners who keep wireless off or shut off their 3DS when not using it.
---
3DS FC - 0688-6401-1227
#9AkaneJonesPosted 1/22/2013 8:40:10 PM
MetalLoki posted...
jedinat posted...

You answered your own question. Try the same thing in cities that don't have an east coast Philosophy. A city with no functional mass transit, and is like a massive suburb is no place for good streetpasses.
#10MetalLokiPosted 1/22/2013 8:48:47 PM
jedinat posted...
MetalLoki posted...
jedinat posted...

NYer lol, you hardly count.

OK.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?